Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panda Express Mandarin Sauce,20.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

86%
14%

We love Panda Express Mandarin sauce! It has a nice depth of soy flavor with a hint of ginger and sesame, and it's very sweet. It goes well with everything we've tried so far. It doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup, unlike most similar sauces on the market.

I add a tiny bit to broccoli and my granddaughter gobbles it up! In fact, she even asks for 'the good broccoli' for her after school snack now. We always have a bottle in the fridge.
on August 29, 2012
i tried looking in all the grocery stores for a nice alternative (don't like to stick with just one brand/flavor), but so far nothing has been close enough to rival this without me getting tired of it.
on June 24, 2014
This sauce is absolutely De-licious!
I'm on a diet so eating lots of rice and vegetables, i put 2 tablespoons of this on it and Wow it was so good! I did actually lick the bowl after I was done lol. It was yummmmmy.
on October 15, 2012
when I saw this I just had to try it out, I am glad i did because this sauce is amazing the flavor is amazing and well worth a try.
on August 23, 2015
Was having a problem finding this in stores! The flavor is great. Love it!
on February 28, 2012
This sauce goes great on chicken chow mein, or any other Asian style meals. Very tasty sauce...will buy again when we run out!
on October 3, 2011
The kung pao sauce is the best and you can't even get it at Panda Express stores anymore. Shipment is fast and the price is reasonable! Love it!

See 1 answered question