5.0 out of 5 stars Good one for the Christmas collection

2.0 out of 5 stars My nephews didn't like it
Published on December 4, 2012 by Pete

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one for the Christmas collection, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (DVD)
We were so glad to see this released on DVD. We have enjoyed it on our DVR since it was first shown. The DVD has a funny main menu with a few extras that make it worth getting the DVD if not for the show. Be sure to watch Mr. Ping's Noodle House - you will see what I mean. Any fan of the Kung Fu Panda movies should have this in their collection. The story is really good.

2.0 out of 5 stars My nephews didn't like it, December 4, 2012
Pete (Aurora CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (DVD)
I bought this movie thinking it was actual full length movie for my nephews. My youngest nephew didn't like it because he said "It didn't make me laugh" and I agree that the movie is somewhat on the boring side. Also this is more like an episode than a movie, this DVD is a whopping 25 minutes long, there are special features and such but my nephews are not interested in that stuff.

EDIT: Also I'd like to add that this movie is available on Netflix as of Dec 4, 2012 so you may want to check it out there before purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a cute holiday movie for the kids, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (Blu-ray)
My 5 & 7 yr. olds are fans of the Kunku-Fu panda. They enjoyed it. My wife and I enjoyed it. 'Nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (DVD)
Nice movie for any age kid. It's really cute for adults too. Fast shipping, great price, and quality show for the entire family.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok.., November 24, 2012
my son and i loved po and friends from the start. kung fu panda 1 and 2 are travel staples. with this one, it was very disappointing. 26 minutes playing time, characters didnt have the opportunity to develop their roles, and it totally lacked fun :( oh well, lesson learned. do not buy please.

5.0 out of 5 stars a short but great christmas story, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (DVD)
i have buying this dvd for christmas evening and i have realy like this animation with feeling and laughing its a great movie for kids

j aurais aimer que le film soit plus long mais celui ci contient tous les ingredients qui font un bon film de noel : humour , amour
je doit dire que po m a encore bien fait rire, le voir se demener pour creer un repas parfait pour tous les grands maitre a ete un excellent moment et bien sur la chute tant attendue mais bien sympathique

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, January 11, 2013
Had fun. My 5 year son enjoyed every moment of the short movies.
Worth to some extent. Wish there were more short stories in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (DVD)
Myson and Granddaughter think this is the best movie out right now. They are Kung Fu Panda freaks. I am so glad you had all the selections she had asked for for her Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Kung fu, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (DVD)
Delightful movie! Original cast, great computer animation, my family loved it. A delight for all a kid of any age

5.0 out of 5 stars good movie, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (DVD)
My kids love Kung Fu Panda and enjoyed the holiday special, I don't like that they have to stay up late to see some Christmas specials so I purchased this one for them to watch whenever they want

Kung Fu Panda Holiday (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Used & New from: $5.99