5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!
I am the type of person who likes to read reviews on items before I buy them, I noticed there were no reviews for this dryer so if there are any others out there like me, here you go!
Published 15 months ago by A. Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars size
I was really confused about the size of this dryer,,, really small, but it works,
bought it as a gift,
Published 2 months ago by anita maillet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Panda Portable Compact Cloths Dryer Apartment Size 110v stainless Steel Drum See Through Window8.8lbs Capacity/2.65 cu.ft
I love this dryer, I was a little bummed it wasnt on prime, but the shipping price isn't so bad. I searched for quite a few dryers similar to this and they are at least 150 dollars more than this one, the Avaya dryer is very similar to this dryer and many of the reviews stated there was a loud screeching noise when they used their dryer, I have not had this problem with the Panda dryer when it is loaded properly, if you overload it, you will get a high pitched noise.
I have the Panda portable washer that holds about 5.5 pounds of clothes so i can do about two loads in the washer and put both in the dryer and it works fine. It does take awhile to dry, but it's better than the 2 days of air drying and now my clothes aren't all scratchy and rough from air drying.
No laundry hook ups? hate the laundry mat? I dont think you can go wrong with this dryer.
The only downside to this review is i havent received my electric bill yet to determine how much this will cost me, but other reviews for the Avaya dryer said it didnt raise it too much, so we will see.
Hope this review helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, May 19, 2013
This dyrer is really good for an apartment. I'm by myself and it does a great job. My electric didn't sky rocket either!
A couple of dollars it went up. WELL worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 30, 2012
great appliance--so happy with it...I don't have to run out to do laundry --I can stay home and do it..The filter is a little awkward and hard to get it out but otherwise it is wonderful..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best decision a small apartment dweller ever made!, April 7, 2013
At $199. plus $50. shipping (delivered to my door) with excellent packing, a very good buy in my opinion. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

I live in a tiny NYC apartment - no room for a small or even stacking W&D. I already have the Panda portable washer and am happy with it. Only complaint is it's plastic - sturdy, but still, plastic. Washing and only air drying leaves clothes stiff and towels kind of scratchy. Plus the inconvenience of having a drying rack in my bathtub almost all the time!!!

BUT THIS LITTLE PANDA DRYER IS FABULOUS!!

It is all metal, with a stainless steel drum. Several choices of cycles. AND incredibly quiet. I often just set and go to bed. No problems, no loud vibration and no neighbor complaints. It comes with wall mounting hardware - handy, but I didn't have room to do that.
With this dryer, clothes (and towels ;) !!!) come out dry, soft (warm) & fluffy with no static, even without dryer sheets. Just like the full size Maytag I used to have (in larger quarters). This dryer, although small, easily dries a couple pair of my jeans and 2 or 3 regular size bath towels or, all my socks, underwear & pj's. Doesn't dry as fast as the big guys but is much faster than the small combination W/D's - like Haier etc. that many apartment dwellers have bought in the past. I use it about once every 3 or 4 days. I can't speak to the cost of the increased electric usage because I haven't gotten a bill yet. Likewise, I cannot comment on long term performance and durability. So far I've been pleasantly surprised with it.
I'm single so I don't have a lot of laundry, but still, dragging my dirty clothes to a laundromat several blocks away and then back again is a chore I just can't face any more. Now I can do my wash in the privacy of my own home, anytime I want. And now, I could even dance around my apartment naked while doing the wash - unlikely, but I could if wanted!!
Ahh, freedom is sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 19, 2013
Looks so adorable but works perfectly but I wouldn't leave it in a room with the doors closed for it leaves the walls and everything in the room moist sometimes even wet
Drys everything well but I wouldn't put towels or sweat pants, jeans with the rest of the clothes because it takes long its better to put them last

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., April 22, 2013
Living in a small apartment with no washer/dryer hookups and no car (I cycle around town) doing laundry was a hassle. I'd often resort to using a bucket and hanging the clothing to dry. The panda takes more time than a standard dryer, but is so much faster than air drying. It does a great job, and hooks up to a standard outlet. With a hose venting out my window, a full load is dry in an hour or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my dryer!, February 3, 2013
I have had the Haier portable washing machine for around 2 years now and hanging everything up was getting really old. That's where this cute little dryer comes in. I have a 2 year old so between us, that's a lot of laundry. I saved for 2 months for this dryer and was so happy when I could finally afford to buy it. I love it. It's so wonderful and convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda Portable Dryer, May 5, 2013
I bought this Panda Portable Dryer. It works very well for small loads which is what I needed. It did not work with my 4" duct. I purchased a 3" duct and a 3" to 4" taper/converter to get the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cutest lil thing!!, January 23, 2013
I personally think of this as a toy as it looks like one. It is very handy though!!! Dries beautifully!!! Easy to maintain and store away. Takes a lil longer than going to a laundromat but on those cold days or days where you don't really want to walk it is perfect. The only bad thing is big blankets take FOREVER so usually I dry everything else and just leave the comforters and blankets for the laundromat so it is more economical that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 15, 2013
I live in a studio. it is very small and I needed something so I wouldn't have to be going to the laundry mat all the time. it helps me save money. it works great. it does take alittle longer to dry then a big dryer but that's ok with me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›