2,649 Reviews
 (1,207)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case very much like otterbox!
Published 22 months ago by momofbksk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Case but Not exactly the Best, heres why:
First off, I will provide the good and bad about this case, and my recommendation of another luxury style case that's out on the market: Ariza Imperial iPhone 4 4S Luxury Leather Hard Ultra Thin Case Cover with Genuine Leather Bling For Apple - T-Mobile / AT&T / Verizon / Sprint - (Gold)

The Good:

- Ordered this case using my Amazon Prime membership...
Published 16 months ago by George

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case very much like otterbox!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Pandamimi Rose Pink White Zebra Combo Hard Soft High Impact iPhone 4 4S Armor Case Skin Gel with free screen protector (Electronics)
I love this case, and get compliments on it all the time and have only had it a week. The inside layer is pink and hard, the outer case is silicone and is zebra. It also has a built in clear cover over the screen and the apple sign and picture spot on the back. I feel it will protect my phone in case it falls. It came with a free screen protector, but I don't think I even really needed it. I have heard that these type of cases, should be periodically taken out of the silicone to "cool" off, not that I have noticed it being hot. I'm ordering another for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO worth it!, April 6, 2013
For anyone who is reconsidering buying this product after reading some of the more negative reviews (just as I was), STOP. I paid around $4.00 for this phone case and I am SO satisfied! I mean, come on, what else would you use those $4.00 on? Fast food? A gallon of gas? This case was definitely worth the little I paid for it!

As for those who are saying that the Zebra print is rubbing off on the back of the case, I've had mine for almost a month and it still looks brand-new. I've put the back of my case in my hand, my bag, on the kitchen and bathroom counter tops, on the kitchen table, and various other surfaces and I haven't noticed it fading at all.

Also, for those who are saying that the screen-cover is flimsy or cheap and easily gets scratched....um... seriously? That's what screen protectors are for! To make sure all of those little scratches don't end up on your actual case! Plus, the few scratches that I have on my screen protector are only noticeable when my phone is off (and if my phone is off, I'm not using it or looking at it, so why does it matter?) Plus, for $4.00, I don't what these people were expecting...some industrial-style, stainless-steel screen protector?

Also, my product arrived REALLY early. It said that the expected arrival was not until April 25th, and it arrived on March 24th :) (I placed the order in early March). Bottom line, I would HIGHLY recommend this phone case to anyone! It's cute and protects my phone, what more could I ask for? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zebra case, July 19, 2013
Bought this case because it looked like I could drop it and not have my screen shatter. Love how easy it is to put on & take off. Have dropped and no screen shatter! Not even a scratch. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars more than I expected, August 28, 2013
Sashwen (Dayton, Ohio) - See all my reviews
I don't write reviews a whole lot but I was so pleasently surprized by this item that I had to say something.

My otterbox snapped in half the other day when I was putting it back on my phone. Since it is the end of August and a new phone should be announced in a matter of weeks, I did not want to put out the money for a new otterbox- just in case I should decide to upgrade. Also, my son peeled off my fancy screen protector- eek my phone was naked! I picked this case because it looked like it would offer good impact protection and it was cheap enough to justify purchasing so close to a possible new phone.

The case:
The case is snug, a tad slipperier than the otterbox, but it feels sturdier. I have replaced the otterbox twice before because it cracks, and the rubber part also deteriorates and rips over time, this doesn't feel like it will crack- or rip. I have not dropped it so I can't say for sure how the impact protection will be, but if feels solid. Its also slimmer and the rubber is harder. After reading reviews I snapped a few pictures with the flash and did not notice the blue color that others commented about. I'm not sure how that would happen anyway as the camera hole is plenty large enough not to block the flash in any way.

screen protector:
I was surprised that there was a front and a back protector in the box. Although they came with no instructions, I've applied many protectors before and I know how to remove lint pieces and bubles etc.This protector is thinner than the fancy one I had before, it required no water to apply (I am not sure why anyone would make one that DOES include water, but my last one did), and the screen is much more responsive and clearer than it was with my old protector.

Stylus:
I actually ordered a "recommended" stylus along with this purchase to use for drawsomething games, and was not expecting this one to be any better than the generic stylus I had from the local store. When the package arrived I played with all three styluses and I actually like this one best. It has a somewhat firm tip and I could draw details much more accurately with this one than with the others. I tried it on my tablet (samsung) though and really none of them worked well at all with that, so keep that in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, March 15, 2013
This case is great! It came with a protective screen covering and so now I know my phone is safe

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted!!, May 1, 2013
Ordered this for myself. Very Happy with it .My daughter loves it also and will have to order one for her. Very pleased and quick delivery.Thanks so much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 28, 2013
I was worried about the sturdiness, because I can be clumsy! After several drops, it has not failed my expectations... And it is adorable too!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome case, November 20, 2012
This case not only looks amazing but is put together well and even has built in screen protector the company also sent 2 screen protector and a cleaning cloth as well

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COVER, April 24, 2013
THIS COCER WAS A GREAT BUY. SURPRISED MY WIFE WITH IT... SHE LOVED IT! WILL DEFINITLY LOOK TO BUY MORE..

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Case but Not exactly the Best, heres why:, May 14, 2013

The Good:

- Ordered this case using my Amazon Prime membership and received within 2 days
- Fits my iPhone 4 well, no gaps, or air spaces within the phone and case itself
- Great iPhone 4 luxury case for girls (The pink color)
- Has multiple plastic pieces to maximize the protection
- Not 100% hard case, but has some softness to it as well
- Includes a FREE screen protector
- Nice zebra design stripes on the backside of the case

The Bad:

- Plastic is definitely cheap, and very flimsy
- Case detaches itself if the iPhone is dropped
- The coloring or paint on the case seems to fade or peel off after some time
- If you place the phone in your pocket, the case tends to come loose or apart
- Included screen protector is very cheaply made and will not last very long
- Scratches very easy

My Recommendation:

If you are looking for a cheap case just to have something to protect your phone, then this case is good (For girls only). If you are looking for an Otterbox type of protection then don't bother as it will not last in the long run. If you are looking for a bit of both (Save money, nice design &great protection) then I highly recommend the Luxury style case I purchased by Ariza Imperial Comfort Leather Case - Ariza Imperial iPhone 4 4S Luxury Leather Hard Ultra Thin Case Cover with Genuine Leather Bling For Apple - T-Mobile / AT&T / Verizon / Sprint - (Gold)

Not only does it make my iPhone look like a rich guy phone, due to the luxury style, but the plastic is not cheap, and sports genuine leather, not plastic, and of course protects your iPhone well.

Rate and Discover Movies