Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on March 15, 2014
This is similar to several other cases/stands available but most of them are for later iPads (4 and iPad Air). This was purchased for a friend for an iPad 1 and it work very well. The hinged design works well to create an easel for your iPad (3 angled positions) and the included stylus is useful for navigating small links on websites. The color is more a deep plum than purple and seems well made. The one feature I found particularly unique to this case is the ability to rotate the iPad into portrait format and still use the easel. The case I have for my iPad Air has the easel function but only in landscape mode. Forget the cases that Apple wants to sell you at ridiculous prices.
on February 8, 2015
The ipad fits nicely in the case but it does not stand up well. My last case had several different degrees where this case only has one option. It yips over easily. Not nearly as nice as my last case
on February 28, 2015
This item said it would fit my iPad (2nd gen), but it did not. I ended up using Joes sticky stuff to make up for the size difference. If it fit my iPad like it said it would, I would give it 5 stars.
on August 12, 2014
cover fits ipad well enough, but the cover does not have the magnet which automatically shuts down and turns on the ipad. Tends to slip out of grooves meant for hands free angle. I would spend more and get a better one.
on April 4, 2014
I love the way the case fits around my iPad...perfect & snug. But the "tracks" where you put the bottom of your iPad into so it can stand up are too shallow so the weight of the iPad causes it to fall backward. The cover (the part with the "tracks" in it) is too thin & flimsy so the slightest movement makes the iPad fall backward. It's a great case as far as protection goes, but is a HORRIBLE case as far as standing your iPad up for viewing goes. 5 stars for fit & protection. 1 star for standing up without falling down.
on May 21, 2014
I initially liked the case very much but after only 4 weeks I noticed there were a few cracks around the rotating part and could foretell it would eventually tear and ruin the function of the case. I returned for refund but got a 20%deducted on my refund. Not sure why since it was a defect and online chat person didn't state that but I didn't contact amazon for it. Initially I contacted pandamimi and they sent email saying I didn't purchase from authorized seller so warranty was out of their hands. Then contacted amazon and that's how I got return label to send back. Just would have been better to get a full refund. I ended up putting my old original apple case that's held up better in the 4 yrs having it then the 4 weeks I had this pandamimi case.
on January 1, 2015
I purchased this for my mom for Christmas. It came with a stylus, screen cleaner cloth, and screen protector. It's very study and holds my mom's IPad up. She told me she loves it. The only downfall was the screen protector came bent so it sticks up on one side.
on April 17, 2014
It protects the device well and it is compact. It serves its purpose as a protective item. My only complain is that it doesn't work great as a stand to prop up the ipad. It works but the slightest movement will cause it to "fall". it could have deeper rivets to hold in the ipad.
on July 9, 2014
This arrived so quickly!! At first I was a bit skeptical about purchasing the case because I wasnt sure how durable it would be nor the fit. However, I'm so glad I purchased it. I love the color, durability, snug fit, and the cool matching colored stylus pen.
on April 24, 2014
I love the color of the case. Everything seems to be exactly what I was looking for. The problem I have is my IPad keeps falling out of the case when I turn the case into the stand. I wish it would hold more securely.