5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!
Exactly what I was looking for and a great price. Looks exactly like in the pictures. Very sturdy and good quality.
Published 8 months ago by JM

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not function
My whole family has Tab 3's so I have used and looked at several cases. This one is on the poor end of the spectrum.

Pros:
1) Lots of colors.
2) Came with screen protector (I did not put this on since I returned the item. I do not know how well it fit)
3) Came with a stylus which I love using.

Cons:
1) This is a clasp type case...
Published 6 months ago by Rick O.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Pandamimi ULAK(TM) Leather 360 Rotating Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1" Tablet P5200 P5210 Auto Sleep/Wake function with Screen Protector and Stylus (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Case!, December 11, 2013
I'm a first time tablet owner. After looking at hundreds of cases on Amazon, I ordered this one because it wasn't plain, it had a design and allowed the tablet to sit in both directions. My granddaughter already dropped it and the case worked great! The stylus and screen protector are a great bonus. Also love that I can use my "Discover Card" rewards at Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, December 30, 2013
Arrived promptly, fit my samsung galaxy 3 10.1 tab perfectly. Attractive color, great for laying in bed watching netflix in the stand position on your lap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, December 19, 2013
Would never pay the price for an iPad proprietary case. I'm using this with my Samsung Tab 3 and love it. I highly recommend this product. Fun colors, sturdy and soft inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not function, January 11, 2014

Pros:
1) Lots of colors.
3) Came with a stylus which I love using.

Cons:
1) This is a clasp type case (rather than a sleeve) and the grip was very weak. The tab fell out of it with minimal handling.
2) I got this case because of the ease of moving it from landscape to portrait. However, it did not stand up in portrait mode. The placement of the hinge caused it to fall over. This made the case unusable.
3) The over all quality seems sparse. It is very light weight and thin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, January 8, 2014
Good case for the money it seams to be durable and spiffy but i would give it higher but it covers the flash on the camera

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, December 25, 2013
Got this for my fiance and he loves it. All the extra things that it comes withnmake it worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but Lack of Execution, December 31, 2013
Such quick delivery! I ordered this on friday the 27th, and received it monday on the 30th.
Downside is, when i opened the package, i was slightly disappointed.
On the flap that closes the case, the thread was not stitched in well, that it's not hard to miss the thread sticking straight at your face. The chain handle is removable, but mine came in already broken, so I'm unable to use it. There's a few stain marks on the inside to where you can place cards in, but i'm sure with a little elbow work, I can remove it. The stylus has a good weight to it, and it works for me so far, but the case doesn't have a stylus holder and the stylus didnt come with the black thread thing, so I'm using two rubber bands to attach it to the case.

On another note : the way the tablet is held up is a bit unstable for it's being held up by the little piece of logo on the inside of the cover and nothing else, so it can slip off easily. And the screen protector included is not fingerprint resistant.I really wish this case had a stylus holder, would've been useful, but i guess the stylus holder is only with the basic colors. I got the case with a design. On the plus side, the case doesn't have much weight on it, and it is really pretty. But they should really inform the details between the two styles and better improve their descriptions.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, January 13, 2014
I like the way it fit my samsung, nice and snug. The color was better then I expected, not bright hot pink and I love how it has the magnetic closure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look, January 10, 2014
I like it, fits perfectly, looks very nice indeed!! Cover also has pockets which come in handy, comes with a nice wipe cloth and also comes with a chain that attaches to it, kinda like carrying a purse. The stylus is a good too.

Rate and Discover Movies