Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Color: 3 in 1 Shield-Black/BlueChange

on April 28, 2013
This is a good case. I need a case and i saw this one and i got it and i am impressed. People who are looking for a good protection case but doesnt want to spend 30 dollars for an otterbox or a griifin case then get this case.
0Comment113 of 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2013
The case met our expectation and it is used daily and well-liked. It will help the new I-pod from getting scratched or nicked, especially if accidentally dropped. The color is true, very nice. Several good comments from friends were nice also. The price was good.
0Comment70 of 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2014
Right off the back I noticed that the case adds no more than a 1/2 an centimeter all around which is a good cushion whenever dropped from 3-4 feet. Surprisingly dropping it any higher did protect my iTouch and did not break or crack (however I would not advise to try).

PROS: Light weight, slim and durable, USB Cable and HeadPhone jacks are easily accessible*, Inclusion of a SEPARATE screen protector that fit just right on my iTouch with little to no glare or air bubbles. The case is not like other where the screen is already attached to the case. Easy to put together and disassemble, variety of style choices. The back and front camera are well exposed. Also the back Apple logo is visible (which is nice to see).

CONS: Not water proof, sometimes hard to slide out of tight pockets but nothing terrible, the headset jack space is not big enough to work with other jacks bigger other than Apple's headsets which would result in you having to remove the entire case if you really need to hear music or whatever. No back stand. As with any protective phone case debris tends to fill up the inside of it pretty easily.

Overall I wouldn't say that this isn't a terrible case, it's actually pretty good. If your on a money crunch and do not have a protective plan then this is an ideal case to use to help last your iTouch. I would recommend.

UPDATE: 04/23/15
So far the case has handled well for me however I already have got a crack on one of the side of the case that was ironically from trying to disassemble it. Several drops from either waist high or chair height while sitting down have done well to withstand drops. I also have been experimenting with both the front and back camera for a while there has been no loss with quality from either the cutout being to small or to dense blocking out light or such. Overall it's worth the money.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2013
it makes my ipod look thick n i droped it alredy n nothing happen. The coloor is perfect exactly how it looks in the pix .it firts perfectly on ipod 5 yay i recommend this one n its cheap!! :D
0Comment94 of 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2013
I recently received an iPod Touch and I knew I needed a case for it, so after hours of searching Amazon, I finally settled on this case. I thoroughly enjoyed the overall look of the case, I liked the color scheme and thought it just looked great. When I received it in the mail, I loved the feel of it, and the way it looked; it does look nice on my Touch and feels good in my pocket. But after taking some pictures and video, I realized that there is a serious complication. In the back where the hole is for the camera lens and flash, the flash bounces off of the case, giving the picture or video a white glare. It's so bad that I actually have to remove my case to take a picture or video with flash on, and this is equally frustrating because the case fits odd. Also, whatever the material is that is on the outside of the hardcase, it picks up weird smudges. Somehow I have blue smudges on the back and front of my case, and I didn't even have anything blue in the pocket that I carry it in. If this were different this case would be rated a solid five stars, but because of this nuisance, I will have to give this a three star.
0Comment31 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2013
Was very nice. bought for my niece and she loved it. Recieved product fairly quick and no issues with the item.
0Comment49 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2013
I have 3 of them and I love them all. They are a great and sturdy case for such a small price. If you are thinking about buying a case and don't want to spend a lot of money but want a good case then you have come to the right place!!!
0Comment37 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
I bought this case and it was very good case I love it because of the rubber in the middle and the styles!
0Comment24 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2013
The case is great I wouldl give it five out of five stars if it had a built in screen protector even though it doesn't I think it's still a great case it's a three layer hard plastic case the gel seems like a great gel I wish the plastic was harder. It has a nice feel to it very smooth. Also it came in 2 days sooner which made me happier
on July 26, 2015
Fits perfect on my wife's 6th gen iPod touch.
review image review image