Pandigital 7-Inch Digital Photo Frame with 2 Interchangeable Frames
|Price:||$51.44 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Store up to 100 images in the 64MB of internal memory
- 7-in-1 built-in card reader for complete memory card compatibility, including XD
- Transfer photos directly into the frames internal memory from digital camera, memory card, or PC
- Remote control offers one-button slideshow with music, zoom, rotate, brightness, and volume control
- Also plays movies (MPEG4, AVI) and MP3 files
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Digital Storage Capacity||128|
|Image Aspect Ratio||12/31/1899|
|Package Height||3.5 x 8.3 x 12.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.3 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
With Pandigital photo frames, customers can download photos directly into the frames' internal memory from their digital devices the way that is most convenient for them. Pandigital photo frames include a 6-in-1 media reader (SD, XD, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, CF, MMC) so customers can insert flash media into the frame, quickly and easily copy photos, video and music and then return the card to the electronic device. In addition, customers can download photos onto the frames by directly connecting via mini USB to a digital camera or by standard USB to a computer.
Pandigital offers accessible menu buttons and memory card slots for every memory card, and the eye-catching frames elegantly showcase photos in high resolutions on Active Matrix TFT displays, giving the photos a bright and clear appearance in both dedicated and slideshow modes. A stylish addition to any home or office, Pandigital photo frames boast an upscale design that conveys the highest quality. All of the new digital photo frame products from Pandigital come with two interchangeable frames -- wood and acrylic -- to fit into a range of traditional and contemporary decors alike.
Pandigital photo frames deliver enhanced multimedia and networking capabilities. They can play back MPEG 1, MPEG 4, and AVI video, while MP3 audio files can be stored on the on-board memory and then enjoyed via the built-in speakers.
An easy-to-use menu system gives full control of the slide show and player functions. The unit also supports MPEG4 movie formats for playback of digital-camera movies or movies created on the PC. USB connectivity through two USB ports makes it easy to transfer files to and from a PC.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Plug and Play, easy to set up.
2) Exchangeable frames included.
1) Very poor resolution.
2) Strange LCD shape. Advertised as a 7", but effectively a 4-5" frame with a lot of unused LCD pixels.
I returned this product and bought a Westinghouse DPF0561 5.6" Frame instead. I like the Westinghouse a lot more. It is even easier to set up, photos look good and actually larger than on the Pandigital 7" frame, and viewing angle is great.
* Screen is bright, images look great
* Resolution is only 640x480 but it will play images up to 10 megapixel and they look pretty good to me. Doesn't seem like you need much higher resolution than that on such a small screen.
* Computer connection worked great - I plugged it into my xp box, all drivers installed automatically without the need for a cd and then 4 new removable drives showed up. It would be nice if only the drives with a card in them showed up but this is a minor issue.
My main complaint about this picture frame is that the people who made it obviously had no interest in making the sort of product that you enjoy using because it is clear that the inventor appreciated why such a product would be fun to have or what makes it an improvement over what was there before. If I bought this frame in 1999 or if it cost $50, I could have forgiven it for the poor design, but in 2007, for $180, it is completely unacceptable. We live in the future here people, get with the program!
I have not used other frames on the market, but given that you can buy an old tablet pc with a 12" screen on ebay for $70, strap it into a cheap frame and make your own, pc-based screen that works 100 times better than this frame, just by running a screen saver for under $150, I'd say this frame is not worth the money at all. This screen just doesn't deliver the goods for the price.Read more ›
- The screen is low resolution (480 x 234) and a wider aspect ratio than standard digital cameras. The frame crops pictures to fit, which means peoples heads are often cut off.
- The instructions are very poorly written.
- Copying files from a memory card to the internal memory is a very painful process in which the file must be selected using the remote control, then you must go through a long menu of items to get to 'copy file', after this an 'are you sure?' dialog comes up before the file is actually copied. One reviewer says there is a 'copy all' option while another reviewer says there is no such option. I was not able to find this option in the instructions or using the system. If the option exists it is obscure and not documented at least on the model we got.
- We tried to option of copying files to the internal memory from 2 different computers. On an Intel based Macintosh computer we never got it to appear at all. Using a Dell running Windows after a few tries and rebooting we could get it to appear as an external drive but were never able to successfully copy any files.
- The whole thing appears to be constructed of the very cheapest plastic available
I haven't used any other digital frames because I've always thought they were a ridiculous waste of money, so I have nothing to compare this frame against...but I have to say that I'm glad I didn't buy one! I'll be happy to stick with old fashioned picture frames or an album. Besides, if I really want to see a slideshow of high quality digital images, I'll just turn on my screensaver!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
band new Christmas gift and opened it now. Turned it on and showed few pictures at frist, and now stuck in startup mode. Read morePublished 5 days ago by David Noorzad
this is the frame i was looking for . My disk is the larger size and it fit right into this frame. My only complaint is the cord to plug into the wall is a little short. Read morePublished 23 months ago by jeanine ann Whitfield
Pandigital made quite acceptable digital photoframe products - we own several. They also made a full line of Android Media Tablets, Color eReaders, Personal Scanners. Read morePublished on March 8, 2013 by Pragmatic
This product, in my opinion, is terrible. Remote only works from a very small distance and only when directing it precisely at the small infra-red circle of the screen. Read morePublished on June 12, 2012 by dc1212
I was one of the unlucky ones who purchased a Pandigital e-reader that doesn't work. That happens, but what has happened since is crazy. Read morePublished on January 27, 2012 by Suzanne
So excited to get it before Christmas to give to my husband. We have had one before, but it got broken. So excited to again receive this one. Thank you for the quick shipping.Published on December 23, 2011 by DRyan327
Owned for less than 2 months before it just stopped working. After reading many reviews I see this is normal complaint. Very disappointing.Published on April 28, 2011 by geminiman7
Don't buy anything from Pandigital. They won't support their products. Mine broke right out of the box and they refuse to take care it. Read morePublished on February 12, 2011 by John