Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 14, 2013
This is my FAVORITE BIKINI. SHipping took like 5 business days. SUPER FAST.... It looks just like the one in the picture just not as neon but it's still a very nice color. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I'm 5'5 , 125-130lbs, 34B. And the medium was perfect.. If you're thinking about buying it JUST DO IT, you WONT regret it... I want to buy them in a different color now, not kidding. I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The quality is good and that price can't be beat......... (: PANDOLAH YOU'RE AWESOME.
66 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2013
My daughter loves this suit. Was delivered fast, color is exactly like picture. Top fits great, we got a medium and shes a 34B or a C. Bottom is alittle revealing, however, she has a very full bottom she usually has problems with them being alittle to revealing. So worth the money!
on August 7, 2013
This swimsuit is now one of my favorite. The quality of this product is excellent, pictures are accurate. I'm 5' 2", 120lbs, 34B/32C, 26 waist, 35 hips... I ordered a M & it's perfect. Fun & flirty!!. Now my pre-teen is asking for it. The delivery took 1/2 the estimated time & Pandolah kept an open line of communication all the way. Wonderful product & professional seller !!!
on June 8, 2014
I read most of the reviews here, and they said the suits run rather small. It's sad that the company doesn't include their own sizing chart. I bought the Small, and when it arrived, it was rather a comedy act trying to put this on, and having my husband help (HELP!) me put the top on! I thought my boobs would break through the fabric! I guess that's my only positive aspect of this suit: while it is made in China, it is made of very good material, and very well made. Then I tried on the bottoms and they cut right into my hips. BTW, I am a size 2-4 women's, and the Small was wayyyyy too small for me. I felt like I was trying to get back into the bathing suit I wore when I was 10, and I'm 25 now.

Basic review: very pretty bathing suit, it is well made. But for sizing, I would say that the Small would fit the average preteen girl.
on August 17, 2013
I received it in the mail very quickly, it looks like the picture, I am extremely pleased with it and I will order from Pandolah again. Very impressive. Thanks Pandolah!
on November 19, 2013
Can't wait to wear it! I am 5.7'...weight 138... bra size 34C. I ordered a size large and fit just perfect.
on July 17, 2015
This was my first time buying a bikini on Amazon from a random seller, so my hopes were not too high especially because of how inexpensive it was and a lot of bad reviews.

But I absolutely love it!! I ordered the light pink in medium and I am 5'9" 125lbs B-C cup, it fits perfectly. I don't like it when my strapless tops are too small I feel like there's not enough coverage so it was just a personal choice, but I could have gotten a small. The bottoms aren't too snug, and the material is honestly like great quality! I was expecting this to be very cheaply made and not the greatest, but I was totally wrong it's really great.

It comes exactly as pictured, the fringe is perfect it isn't too thin or too short, it looks like something I could have gotten at Victoria's Secret for like $50 seriously.

Most people complain about the fit that it's too small, I think it fits perfectly according to size sorry ... I've always worn medium and small sizes so you have to be realistic. Based on seeing the medium, I think the large would fit someone maybe 20-30 more lbs than me, so for bustier girls there may be no good fit here.

Also, I ordered it July 5th and it arrived yesterday July 16th so only 11 days! I live on the west coast, and the expected arrival was between July 31st and August 20, so I definitely got it a lot earlier.

I love this suit and I am definitely going to buy different styles from this seller... Honestly this is an amazing way to save so much money, I would always buy from Victoria's Secret. With $50 I could have spent on one of their tops I could buy like 5-6 full pice suits from here.
on February 10, 2014
This was a rather disappointing purchase. Firstly,it took almost 4 weeks to arrive and then it idn't fit very well. I'm 5' tall, 32c, waist 26, hips 32. Got the size small per sizing charts and it was huge! Very modestly cut; nowhere near as sexy looking as the pic. Fringe also very long, bikini bottom just not as sexy as i thought it would be. Cannot emphasise how much more modestly cut it is than pictured. I wouldn't recommend this if you're a small.
on December 17, 2015
The top is a TAD too big, but since I'm the one wearing it I can notice; I don't think anyone else can. The bottom is a cheaply made so I tend to mix and match this bathing suit. I'll wear this top with a different bottom; I actually don't think I've ever worn these bottoms out. But the top is bright and funky and I've gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it. Best of all, it leaves beautiful tan lines
on November 16, 2014
Top fit great bottom was small. I got a Med size. The bottoms roll down and show the white underlining. With the roll down you don't see the cute side slit detail. Have to mention that I do have a bubble butt and pear shaped figure but the top was perfect. I'll be looking for different bottoms to go with.

See 1 answered question