5.0 out of 5 stars wrong size but great customer service
Published 9 months ago by William Kellene

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
I am average sized and usually wear a M , I ordered a L due to other reviews and I'm glad I did bc it was a tad smaller than I expected but it had the ribbon on the back so I could adjust it and it turned out fine . I like the front closures so I could put in on myself instead of needing to be laced up by someone else .
Published 5 months ago by Casey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wrong size but great customer service, November 7, 2013
I ordered this in a 2x thinking it would fit since most people said order 1 size bigger and when I tried it on I couldn't even get it all the way around me and that was with stretching the strings in back as far as they would go. i contacted them to return and they are nice enough to send me a bigger size free of charge to make their customers happy. I am very happy they got back to me in less than 24 hours and are kind enough to help me be happy with their product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Pandolah Women's Lace Up Overbust Corset Steel Boned Bustier with G-string (Apparel)
I normally wear size L but after reading reviews that it runs small and to order one size bigger, I was worried it still wouldn't fit so I ordered a 2X. So happy I did! It fits great and is so beautiful! My hubby is going to love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, great service, February 11, 2014
I was a little weary of buying a corset online (good quality corsets are hard to find). I made sure to read through the reviews, particularly about fitting. I followed the seller's instructions for fit. Some are saying buy a size larger, so I did (some say 2x but I think that depends on what sizing chart you use). But, when it arrived, I found it fit beautifully! Just needs some normal adjustments, as with all corsets, in the lacing to fit each curve. The quality is great so far, doesn't feel delicate or flimsy which would be very bad for corset material. The color is the color as shown online which I was very impressed with. A beautiful rich blue. When I requested a tracking number from the seller, they were kind enough to supply me one and have been very responsive.

The only reason I give four stars is that I can't guarantee the quality will last as I've only had it for a day. Also, I made need to replace the clasps depending on how loose I leave the lacing and personal preference. Definitely worth the buy, though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Way to End an Evening! :), March 4, 2014
Good value for the price. The boyfriend LOVED it! It was exactly what I was looking for. Definitely buy a size larger than you normally would.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, February 24, 2014
This corset is beautiful and really makes a nice shape. It is well made and the boning is terrific. GREAT for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, February 21, 2014
this corset is extremely well made and very durable. the color is spectacular. if you are unsure of what size to purchase make sure that you contact the company and give them your measurements. their customer service is impeccable and exceptional. they helped to answer all of my questions and made sure that the size that I got was the one appropriate for my body. please keep in mind that the corset does run small so make sure that you buy one size or two sizes large. I would recommend not only the corset but the company Pandolah as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 25, 2014
It looks fabulous and is not hard to set up, though it may require another person for fitting it properly. I highly recommend it, especially considering the price. It gets the job done and makes you look great doing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hott, January 12, 2014
Hot .... wife picked it out..she couldn't wait for it..right price..going to use it at fantasy fest in the keys this year part of her outfit..looks great on her too highly recommended it

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy, April 28, 2014
Love it fits perfect looks hott very fomfortable came in mail on time got good compliments from guys love color

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›