Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 21, 2013
I bought another fringe bikini from Pandolah, which was a green one) and I loved it and was hoping this one was just as good, and GUESS WHAT!?! IT WAS PERFECT. It looks just like the one in the picture, perfect colors and shape.. I'm about 125 pounds and 5'5 and 34B, the medium fit well, But the bottoms are a bit smaller then I expected but they still fit well and looks great! Shipping took 6 business days which was quick and why I love this company.. I will be buying even more fringe bikinis cause I love them so much.. I highly recommend buying especially from Pandolah, they have great customer service! 5/5
66 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2015
Product is what expected the cups offer no support but arrived before expected date.
review image review image review image review image
on January 16, 2014
I love it, it will looks so good on the Fourth of July. The bottoms are cheeky and my bottom is a little too round to wear them for my liking but if you don't have a big butt these wil look awesome!
on March 21, 2014
This bikini is too cute! I love the fringe and style. Only thing that could be improved is added strap to make it halter since I'm flat chested and the top seems big. For $10, I'd say its a steal. It came much earlier than expected!
on July 8, 2014
So I bought this bathing suit for fourth of july and it is also very adorable. I am about 5 10" and i weight about 160 and I am a 36 D and ordered the large. When the bathing suit first came it was so cute. The top fit perfectly (there was obviously cleavage) and then it comes to the bottoms that are way to small. I had read some reviews saying the bottoms were tiny but it was so cheap in price i figured it would try it. When they came my butt crack hung out of the back so i worked out for a week which helped but then they became big in the front. They just fit very awkwardly.

Why it only got two stars

When i first tried it on the top fit perfectly but then when i wore it on the 4th it became annoying the back loosens up very easily so i had to keep retie it. The bottoms also kept stretching out and just showed to much skin.
on April 8, 2015
I am 5.2 and 140ish I have 34B boobs and wide hips, i ordered a large and it did not fit! The top doesn't stay up and it is really low. My butt falls out of the bottoms and it is really low in the front. So low that it makes me feel uncomfortable.
on August 7, 2014
I was really surprised with the suit. I ordered this for my girlfriend for the 4th of July. I was lucky enough that it arrived just in time for the 4th (came july 3rd) because it was going to take up to 2 weeks to ship. It also came a lot sooner than 2 weeks. Depending on the season and if theres a holiday it might take longer. The fact that I ordered it from an e-commerce in China, I was surprised by the material being of high-quality. Especially for the price too. My girlfriend loves the suit and has gotten many compliments from it as well.
on May 27, 2014
Love love love. The suit is easily adjustable, which for some is awesome because then if you gain/lose weight, you don't necessarily have to go out and buy a new bikini! You can just adjust the bottoms and the top! Its not unflattering, either. The bottoms are modest (depending on how you adjust them) and aren't too low in the front or back. It's heaven. Love this suit so much.
on January 22, 2014
This swimsuit is soo cute! I cannot wait for Key West to show it off! This is a highly recommended buy!
on February 7, 2014
I got a small. I'm 5'3, 115 pounds and the small was really really small on my butt. For not having a butt, it was definitely a confidence booster but I had to order a new set and get a medium. They are really cheeky too.