5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S PERFECT!
Published 15 months ago by angel

3.0 out of 5 stars cute
this is cute. the top fits well but the underwear seems a bit too small, I personally thought it comes down too low in the front.
Published 9 months ago by CL

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S PERFECT!, August 21, 2013
I bought another fringe bikini from Pandolah, which was a green one) and I loved it and was hoping this one was just as good, and GUESS WHAT!?! IT WAS PERFECT. It looks just like the one in the picture, perfect colors and shape.. I'm about 125 pounds and 5'5 and 34B, the medium fit well, But the bottoms are a bit smaller then I expected but they still fit well and looks great! Shipping took 6 business days which was quick and why I love this company.. I will be buying even more fringe bikinis cause I love them so much.. I highly recommend buying especially from Pandolah, they have great customer service! 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, January 16, 2014
I love it, it will looks so good on the Fourth of July. The bottoms are cheeky and my bottom is a little too round to wear them for my liking but if you don't have a big butt these wil look awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Key West Ready, January 22, 2014
This swimsuit is soo cute! I cannot wait for Key West to show it off! This is a highly recommended buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO FREAKING CUTE!, April 15, 2014
I love it, and it came 2 and 1/2 weeks earlier than expected! I ordered a small. I am a size 1 in bottoms and a 32 b on the top.
fit wonderfully! hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 26, 2014
I have the hardest time finding swimwear that fits my body type...Especially when they come in a set size (small bottom AND top), so I was a little wary of this bathing suit. It sat on my wishlist for the longest time! When my birthday rolled around this year my husband told me to buy something I wouldn't normally spend money on, and so begins the story of this bathing suit becoming mine!

I read all the reviews and read the sizing chart, measuring myself carefully a few times to be sure where I landed, and of course I Googled what the heck a 70A was converted to American sizes cuz I had no clue lol. THis ALWAYS helps me when I read reviews, so here are my stats: I'm 5'6, 125lbs, slim build with a lil bit of a booty (pear shaped?). I'm a size 34A, size 5 jean, and usually a Junior's medium or a Women's small in undies. I got the small and I'm in love! I couldn't be happier.

It ties in the back of the top which absolutely rules because I can be sure the top fits with no gaps. Usually tops like this clasp in the back which is a no go for me because apparently I'm a strange shape (haha)! It does have cups, but the normal bathing suit cups, not the crazy padded nonsense that's been showing up in swimwear lately. The bottoms tie on both sides so you can make it whatever size you need, the only thing I can imagine would be different size to size would be the width of the fabric covering your bits. The small was what I expected coverage wise thanks to another review on here. It's a little more revealing than what I normally go for, but what the heck, I think it looks pretty great and so does the hubs!

Another review mentions that the tassels are white on the back and I can vouch for it not being a full color all the way around. Honestly, it doesn't bother me too much if they get all flipped around and some of the non-patterned part shows. The back of the bottoms is the same star pattern as the bathing suit's top, the front of the bottoms is the only part with the stripes.

I can't remember if I got the Pandolah tag in my bag or not but it doesn't bother me too bad, the bottoms had one of those sticky hygiene strips in the crotch so I'm confident they didn't send me a bathing suit someone else tried on/wore or anything gross like that.

Long story short, I love this suit, it's friggen adorable. I'm super happy I took the dive and bought it. I can't wait to wear it this summer!!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 month delivery?, June 25, 2014
Alissa E Sausner (Massapequa, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered the bathing suit for July 4th only to find out that I won't get it to at most August 4th. Ridiculous if you ask me considering I ordered it in early June. 3 months later is end of summer season, with no warning of how long it will be delivered? Plan ahead apparently if you want to purchase this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first fit, May 27, 2014
Love love love. The suit is easily adjustable, which for some is awesome because then if you gain/lose weight, you don't necessarily have to go out and buy a new bikini! You can just adjust the bottoms and the top! Its not unflattering, either. The bottoms are modest (depending on how you adjust them) and aren't too low in the front or back. It's heaven. Love this suit so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memorial Day ready!, May 21, 2014
I can't wait to wear this bathing suit. It looks like decent quality for the price and the fit is true to size!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fittinh, April 10, 2014
I am a bigger chest girl and I got a large and it did not even come fitting my chest. But normally on the basic bikini I do fit a large.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Pandolah Women's Padded USA American Flag Fringe Tassel Swimsuits (Misc.)
I absolutely love it! Came as pictured, but the back of the bottoms are navy blue with white stars (not all red & white striped as the picture appears). It arrived several weeks before the estimated delivery date. Overall, I'm really happy with it, and am looking forward to wearing it soon! I highly recommend it for getting real American this summer.