Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gems Journey
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 8, 2013
I really like this game. I am not one who likes being timed or hard games. I play for fun not frustration. So far I have been able to get three stars easily. I hope it stays that way.
0Comment|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2013
Easy to learn how to play. The instructions are clear. You can retry when you miss a level . Will keep it up.
11 comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
I just downloaded the free app today on my Kindle Fire - this game is an absolute blast!!! I can't play enough of it! I highly recommend this game for some mindless fun!! Great game, great graphics, great music!!!
33 comments|94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
love this game. it is busy work and no time limit. it takes pressure off beating the timer. I really like it when a level is completed. lots of fireworks!
on September 22, 2013
Fun game really. But the game should reconize that you've played this one level/game 35 times and let you win it so that you can move on.
on August 9, 2013
Awesome slower pace but more challenge. Try to finish with fewer moves gives better challenge.
Easier to do in short bursts due to the lack of a time limit.
on August 8, 2013
After playing a few levels on the Kindle, it either hangs or it shows a full screen ad of a creepy sex offender. This is a shame because the levels I saw had great graphics. My Kindle has parental controls but this app ignores the setting when showing ads.
44 comments|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
Great game. Very addictive. Some levels are frustrating when I need only one more move and it wont give me what I need to complete the level but that is par for the course for most games. That is what makes the game so addictive. The only complaint is there are too many pop ups or ads which can be very offensives to the player thus 4stars rather than 5
on August 23, 2013
I AM ENJOYING THE GAME VERY MUCH...BUT THERE ARE SOME LEVELS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO DO...AND THAT IS ANNOYING...

THANK YOU.
on September 9, 2013
Game is addictive and holds your interest with unexpected challenges. Can play for hours and the increasing difficulty levels add excitement. The only thing I don't like is that you have to wait until all of the tiles stop moving before you can make your next move. When playing against the clock it can get very frustrating. But I still love it.