Panerai Men's PAM00352 Luminor Marina Brown Dial Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Automatic movement
- Durable sapphire crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Titanium case
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Titanium case with a titanium bracelet. Fixed bezel. Brown dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6, 9, and 12 o'clock position. Date display appears at the 3 o'clock position. Small seconds sub-dial. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Exhibition case back. Case diameter: 44 mm. Hidden folding push button clasp. Water resistant at 300 meters/ 1000 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, calendar. Panerai Luminor Marina Black Dial Men's Watch PAM00352.
Florentine Swiss watch maker Panerai is a well-known manufacturer of luxury watches and world renowned by watch enthusiasts. Owning a Panerai watch is sure sign of sophistication and savvy. The Panerai Company has been around since 1860. Giovanni Panerai opened his first watchmaker's shop in Florence Italy. In 1934, he created the world famous Radiomir and Panerai Luminor watches.
Among connoisseurs Officine Panerai is known as of the greatest names in Swiss watchmaking. It is a legendary Italian brand that has even supplied timepieces to the Royal Italian Navy.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B004VGENTS
- Item model number: PAM00352
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Panerai|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|