The AT&T Pantech Breeze III Locked Cell Phone is an exceptional bit of tech for those in the market for a new cellular phone without the hassles that comes with having too many commands. The AT&T Pantech Breeze III Locked Cell Phone is a clamshell-styled cellular phone with streamlined and easy-to-use menus, as well as large keys for those of us with large fingers. The AT&T Pantech Breeze III Locked Cell Phone allows for a minimum of three hours of talk time or ten days of standby time on a full charge, and comes with 2.2" display and a 1.3 megapixel camera.
Offering all the great features of its previous model--including lightning quick HSPDA 3G speeds and integrated GPS--the Pantech Breeze III mobile phone for AT&T has been updated Audience earSmart noise suppression technology, helping make calls clearer and easier to hear than ever before. The Breeze III also boasts the addition of great cool tools like Say A Command, Pill Reminder, My Account, and Readout mode.
The Breeze III features a bright screen, streamlined and easy-to-use menus, and large keys (see larger image).
Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions.
Stylishly slender and easily pocketable, the Breeze III has a bright external screen that displays current time as well as incoming and missed calls, and it includes the 1,2,3 Quick Call keys for quick access to your most dialed numbers. You can also choose from two modes of operation--Breeze Mode offers intuitive, streamlined menus with adjustable text size, while Advanced Mode provides an icon-based menu. With its voice recognition capabilities, you can simply say a command and have the phone find a contact, place a call, or jump-start a text message.
Other features include a 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices, microSD memory expansion via optional cards up to 32 GB in size, tip calculator, mobile web and mobile e-mail access, and up to 5 hours of talk time.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6 Mbps speeds).
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- Optional AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
Design and Hardware
- Single-core 230 MHz processor (QSC 6270 ARM9)
- 2.2-inch internal display (240 x 320 pixels; 262K color depth)
- External color display alerts you to battery status, new messages, and missed calls.
- Removable battery
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
- Personal e-mail capabilities
- Mobile web browser
- 1.3-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
- Video capture capabilities
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+
- Video player compatible with 3GP, MPEG4, and WMV
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 80 MB internal memory
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: M4, T4
The Pantech Breeze III weighs 3.6 ounces and measures 3.90 x 2.02 x 0.74 inches. Its 920 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 336 hours (14 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box
Pantech Breeze III handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual
| || High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
| || The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search. |