The Pantech Crossover is a side-slider smart phone with QWERTY keyboard running Android 2.2 3.1 in. touchscreen 3MP Camera and WiFi.Specification. Fast 3G connectivity via ATs HSPA network 8501900 MHz bands; 3.67.2 Mbps speeds with network availability.. Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking 802.11bgn for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.. AT&T Mobile Hotspot capable enabling you to connect multiple devices--from tablets to gaming devices--to the phones 3G cellular connection via Wi-Fi.. Bluetooth connectivity version 2.1 includes profiles for communication headset hands-free car kits and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.. Onboard GPS for navigation and location services. Android 2.2 OS Froyo. Android Market for browsing and downloading thousands of free and paid apps. Preloaded Android apps Browser Calculator Calendar Google or Corporate Camera Clock Contacts Email Gallery Messaging Music News Weather Phone Settings Video Player Voice Dialer Voice Search YouTube. Google applications Gmail Google Search Google Voice Search Google Latitude Google Maps Google Places Google Talk. Full HTML Web Browser with Flash 10.1 Support. Full messaging capabilities including SMS text MMS picturevideo and IM instant messaging. Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange Active Sync as well as personal e-mail accounts Google push Yahoo POP3 IMAP.. 600 MHz processor. 3.1 in. touchscreen display. Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard. MicroUSB port 2.0 with mass storage capabilities. Removable battery. Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.. 2 GB included microSD card. 3-mega pixel camera with fixed focus and up to 4x digital zoom. Video capture capabilities. Music player with background playback; compatible with MP3 WMA and AACAAC formats.. Video player compatible with MPEG4 H.264 H.263 formats.. 3.5mm headphone jack. Pre-loaded All Sport GPS app tracks all your workouts--runs rides wa
Perfect for first-time smartphone users, the Android-powered, 3G-enabled Pantech Crossover for AT&T lets you stay connected to friends, family, and coworkers through messaging and social media wherever you roam. It boasts a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard, 3.1-inch touchscreen display, 600 MHz processor, 3-megapixel digital camera/camcorder, Wireless-N Wi-Fi connectivity, and the popular AllSport GPS app--which offers workout tracking, maps, a calorie counter, and more.
The Android-powered Pantech Crossover is perfect for first-time smartphone users (see larger image).
Sporty good looks and durable design come together to make Crossover a perfect fit for any active lifestyle. With a textured back cover and rubberized corners, the Crossover's durable design means it can go wherever you go. The full QWERTY keyboard makes it a breeze to text, email and surf the web, and from the touchscreen.
The full QWERTY keyboard makes it a breeze to text, email and surf the web (see larger image).
Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. You also get the AT&T Mobile Hotspot service built right into the smartphone--enabling you to connect additional Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the phone's mobile broadband signal (requires appropriate data plan).
With integrated Google technology, the Crossover brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by voice, Google Maps with Street View, GTalk instant messaging (with presence capabilities), YouTube, and Picasa. And through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
Other features include a pre-loaded 2 GB microSD memory card (with memory expansion up to 32 GB), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 5 hours of talk time.
The Pantech Crossover weighs 5.15 ounces and measures 4.45 x 2.28 x 0.56 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box
Pantech Crossover handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSPA network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- AT&T Mobile Hotspot capable enabling you to connect multiple devices--from tablets to gaming devices--to the phone's 3G cellular connection via Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- Android 2.2 OS (Froyo)
- Android Market for browsing and downloading thousands of free and paid apps
- Preloaded Android apps: Browser, Calculator, Calendar (Google or Corporate), Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Messaging, Music, News & Weather, Phone, Settings, Video Player, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube
- Google applications: Gmail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Latitude, Google Maps, Google Places, Google Talk
- Google Maps Navigation with spoken turn-by-turn directions showing real-time traffic and 360° views of the destination
Communications & Internet
- Full HTML Web Browser with Flash 10.1 Support
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as personal e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).
- 600 MHz processor
- 3.1-inch touchscreen display
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- MicroUSB port (2.0) with mass storage capabilities
- Removable battery
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 2 GB included microSD card
- 3-megapixel camera with fixed focus and up to 4x digital zoom
- Video capture capabilities
- Music player with background playback; compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+ formats.
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264, H.263 formats.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Pre-loaded AllSport GPS app tracks all your workouts--runs, rides, walks, and more--to help you reach your fitness goals faster. No cell or data signals are required to see where, how far, how fast, or how many calories you burned.
- Voice recognition capabilities
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
Android Operating System
The Pantech Crossover runs the latest Android operating system--OS 2.2 (aka, Froyo)--which provides a faster overall Android experience as well as greater multitasking capabilities. You'll be able to receive notifications, listen to music, and even record GPS data without keeping the application open. And it features a plethora of new enhancements, including an improved onscreen QWERTY keyboard, full push corporate e-mail, and support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for access to the full Web. It also offers enhanced Exchange support, with Calendar syncing, Global Address Lookup, improved security, auto-discovery, and more.
With integrated Google technology, the Pantech Crossover brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by voice, Google Maps with Street View, GTalk instant messaging (with presence capabilities), YouTube, and Picasa. The Pantech Crossover also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.