Enjoy high-quality images and easy access to applications with the AT&T Pantech Pursuit II P6010 Locked Cell Phone's 2.8-inch touchscreen display. Type any message for your contacts on the vertical sliding full QWERTY keyboard. During your travels capture candid moments with the smart phone's 2MP camera and video recorder, and share them through the Bluetooth capabilities and AT&T Social Net feature. Update your social networking website via the Internet browser of this smart phone. Arrive on time at your destination using the AT&T Navigator.
Ideal for customers looking for a simple yet feature-rich messaging device, the Pantech Pursuit II quick messaging phone for AT&T features a cool and compact pocket-friendly design that slides open at the bottom to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard. The Pursuit II boasts a 2.8-inch touchscreen, full HTML browser for PC-like web browsing, pre-loaded social media apps on the home screen for one-touch access, and mobile e-mail capabilities.
Cool and compact, the Pursuit II features a 2.8-inch touchscreen display and slide-down full QWERTY keyboard (see larger image).
Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions.
Three customizable screens make it easy for you to personalize favorite apps and contacts for quick access with the tap of a finger. Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD expansion via optional cards up to 32 GB in size, music player, USB 2.0 connectivity, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6 Mbps speeds).
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- Optional AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
Design and Hardware
- Single-core 230 MHz processor (QSC 6270 ARM9)
- 2.8-inch touchscreen display (240 x 320 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Slide-down full QWERTY keyboard
- Removable battery
Communications & Internet
- Pre-loaded social media widgets allows you to sync with Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter from home screen
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
- Personal e-mail capabilities
- Full HTML web browser
- 2-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, fixed focus
- Video capture capabilities
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 217 MB internal memory
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: M3, T3
The Pantech Pursuit II weighs 4.48 ounces and measures 3.98 x 2.40 x 0.59 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box
Pantech Pursuit II handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, quick start guide
| || High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
| || The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search. |