Ideal for customers looking for a simple yet feature-rich messaging device, the Pantech Pursuit II quick messaging phone for AT&T features a cool and compact pocket-friendly design that slides open at the bottom to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard. The Pursuit II boasts a 2.8-inch touchscreen, full HTML browser for PC-like web browsing, pre-loaded social media apps on the home screen for one-touch access, and mobile e-mail capabilities.
Cool and compact, the Pursuit II features a 2.8-inch touchscreen display and slide-down full QWERTY keyboard (see larger image).
Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions.
Three customizable screens make it easy for you to personalize favorite apps and contacts for quick access with the tap of a finger. Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD expansion via optional cards up to 32 GB in size, music player, USB 2.0 connectivity, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6 Mbps speeds).
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- Optional AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
Design and Hardware
- Single-core 230 MHz processor (QSC 6270 ARM9)
- 2.8-inch touchscreen display (240 x 320 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Slide-down full QWERTY keyboard
- Removable battery
Communications & Internet
- Pre-loaded social media widgets allows you to sync with Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter from home screen
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
- Personal e-mail capabilities
- Full HTML web browser
- 2-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, fixed focus
- Video capture capabilities
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 217 MB internal memory
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: M3, T3
The Pantech Pursuit II weighs 4.48 ounces and measures 3.98 x 2.40 x 0.59 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box
Pantech Pursuit II handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, quick start guide
| || High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
| || The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search. |