5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!
Here's another one of those lower-priced products that promises so much, and probably delivers nothing, right? Wrong! This shampoo and conditioner from Pantene really works!

Published on June 27, 2012 by Alice in Wonderland

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
It's okay, It does keep my hair soft and smells good. I recommend it for burnettes to buy it for their hair.
Published 20 months ago by Diana

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner 13.5 Oz (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)

First of all, let's start with what it's not. It's not a dying shampoo which will make your hair brown, or even a different shade of brown. Quite to the contrary, Brunette Expressions has no color enhancing ingredients whatsoever.

Instead, Brunette Expressions is an excellent shampoo and conditioner that somehow works with your hair's color to not change it (as the daily use of some products will!), but to actually make it look more rich. I love the way that Brunette Expressions makes my hair so soft and lustrous, and so very manageable. This is a great product, one that I highly recommend to all my fellow brunettes!

(Review of Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nourishing, February 9, 2014
I've only used this product twice and it has totally transformed my hair. So silky, soft and smooth and very shiny. My color is the same so far, not richer or deeper as they claim but I don't care. This is the best my hair has ever felt or looked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily use, January 2, 2014
Works great with shampoo. I use it every day and I swear it makes my gray hairs blends in and look browner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!, December 11, 2013
I've been using this conditioner for years. It works great on my extremely long hair and it smells absolutely amazing. I will continue to buy this! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find in Tucson., January 11, 2012
R. West (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered both the shampoo and the conditioner from Amazon. Wall mart does not carry this product all the time. It does not burn your scalp, like most others do. The MAIN reason I buy this product is that it darkens light brown hair, to a dark brown. If my hair is sun-damaged, this conditioner will darken it. It does nothing for grey hair, this product only darkens your brown hair. This product is just a temporary coloring, and will wash out using other shampoos. The more I use it, the darker my hair becomes, which is what I like. I also use the Pantene Pro-V Brunette shampoo. Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo with Liquid Crystals, 13-Ounce (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 26, 2014
I love this conditioner! It is very inexpensive, yet it conditions and keeps my hair color from fading between my appointments. I wash my hair, put on the conditioner, then shower. By that time, it's been on my hair long enough to do it's work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, January 22, 2014
I love this conditioner and sometimes its hard to find in the stores. I got this as a 3 pack deal and I am very satisfied with the value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Conditioner, September 5, 2013
Conditioner holds color, helps to cover gray and keeps hair shiney.
Shampoo is just as good or better. My favorite hair products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pantene, May 6, 2013
It does everything it promises. Leaves the hair feeling beautiful. Will buy it again. It makes my color last longer

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite conditioner, February 15, 2013
I've been using Pantene products for 25+ years. They work great for my hair, and I <LOVE> the Brunette Expressions line. I hate that the stores don't carry these any longer, but am grateful that Amazon & its sellers still have it so I can continue using this product.

$20.97 $18.10
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.