Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

Several months ago I switched to using Pantene shampoo and my hair feels softer and easier to manage. I like the smell of the shampoo as well. It generates a nice leather and you don't have to use much each time. One bottle goes a long way.

During the last year the price varied from 15.48 to 13.29. So the current price of $13.70 is pretty good. I found a nice tool that shows history of Amazon prices and allows you to generate alert emails when the price reaches the desired price. If you enter "price history alert" in Google it will be come up at the top, it has the word camel in the name. I find this tool to be very helpful.

I like Pantene Pro-v Nature Fusion shampoo and will buy it again.
I absolutely love this pantene shampoo. I'm a hairdresser and use it in my own hair over the salon products that I sell. I'll often tell a client with very damaged hair to try Pantene because of it's restorative properties. I think this is an excellent every day product.
on November 15, 2013
This is, hands down, the best shampoo on the market right now! It has everything I look for in a shampoo. It's gentle, has a light pleasant fragrance, and a clear consistency. It's also Paraben-free and contains aloe vera which is so beneficial to hair and scalp. Creamy shampoos often weigh my hair down which is why I switched to this shampoo. I was afraid it would be too drying since most clear shampoos are but to my surprise, it left my hair looking and feeling healthy and youthful. Hair hasn't felt this full in a long time. I've tried over 40 shampoos (from salon ones to sulfate-free ones) and none compare to this product. The product is infused with Panthenol which does thicken hair over time and this is Pantene's gentlest shampoo in terms of formula/ingredients. I get consistently good results with this shampoo and have no plans to switch shampoos. Thank you, Pantene, for producing such a terrific product. A real joy to use.
on March 25, 2013
I ordered two of the Pantene Pro-V NatureFusion Shampoo. My husband was impressed how little he had to squeeze out for a rich lather of soap. I like the smell and my hair feels clean and silky after I rinse. I certainly will buy Pantene Pro-V NatureFusion Shampoo again and will be happy to recommend it to others.
on June 26, 2013
Pantene is the only thing I swear by.. Well specifically their Nature Fusion line. As a swimmer and daily surfer, my hair is always such a frizzy mess that needs a lot of special chlorine-cleansing shampoos and leave-in conditioners to tame. This Nature Fusion Moisture Balance literally saved my frazzled hair and made it smooth and shiny in the first use (I've now been using it for over 5 months and it still gives me great results). I use this shampoo along with Pantene's Smooth conditoner and my thick chestnut brown wavy hair always gets compliments. When I get asked what shampoo I use, I am proud to say its Pantene!
on January 22, 2013
Haven't used this brand for a while but it's nice to resume. The sense is good and hair feels very smooth after using it. We got it when there is a deal so it's much cheaper than retail store, ie walmart, target, etc.
on September 9, 2013
This makes my scalp feel so clean and smells so nice, it's a very fresh and light scent. It really is a great product. I like the 2 pack as well saves me so much money too. And I get the conditioner as well. I haven't had to buy shampoo or conditioner in months and I still have half a bottle left (still on the first bottle). You really only need a tiny bit it goes a long way and same for the conditioner. This is true for long hair too. Now my hair is short so I can use even less and it lasts longer now!
on July 31, 2011
This shampoo is great. I have just enough curl in my hair that it tends to frizz a little. Just used this shampoo for the 1st time and no frizz!

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo, Moisture Balance, 25.4-Ounce (Pack of 2)
on April 7, 2015
I had to give it away to my roommate because it was making my hair and scalp really dry. I've been using Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner for over 6 years and none of their products ever gave me such bad results. My roommate also said she got really bad dandruff after using it for a week (2 washes). I'd stick with their other shampoos that are maybe slightly easier on the scalp and the dryness. Personally, I'm going to try Head & Shoulders for a little.
on December 27, 2011
I do love Pantene Pro-V hair cleansing products in general but my favorite is the Nature Fusion line. It leaves me with a clean, refreshing feeling after I wash my hair. I don't have any sort of major scalp problems. I use this because it really does my make hair less dry and a bit smoother and shinier.