Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 2|Change
Price:$15.29+ $1.99 shipping

Since I began using Pantene several months ago my hair feels softer and easier to manage. I like the smell of the conditioner. I also like the upside down design of the bottle - it is easy to get the conditioner out when the bottle is getting empty.

The current price of $11.45 is the best it has been in the last year! I found a nice tool that shows history of Amazon prices and allows you to generate alert emails when the price reaches the desired price. If you enter "price history alert" in Google it will be come up at the top, it has the word camel in the name. I find this tool to be very helpful.

I like Pantene conditioner and will buy it again.
on July 19, 2013
Full disclosure, I used to work for P&G. However, that does not influence for good or for bad my opinions of their products. Hands-down, Pantene Pro-V conditioners are my favorite because they make my fine hair soft and shiny and don't make it feel heavy or greasy like some of the other conditioning products. For my fine wavy hair, though, I stick with the classic because it seems to give it just enough conditioning without causing the natural waves to either drop out or get too curly.

Great for Fine hair
Doesn't feel greasy
Minimal, pleasant Scent
good value
VINE VOICEon March 19, 2011
2pk subscribe and save and never run out again AND keep some coin in the bank. its cheaper then my local big stores and i can alter when i get it delivered. no time to run out way better having all my bath needs delivered to me.
on February 22, 2013
I was the type of person who didn't use conditioner because I was under the mistaken belief that my follicles were capable of producing enough oils to keep my hair in perfectly fine condition. So, I was ignorant of all the benefits of conditioner until now, such as having much softer hair, combing your hair really easily, being able to air dry your hair without it looking like you had thought it was a good idea to run electrical currents through your body, and having the ends not break and tangle up so easily. It's amazing really how easy it is to comb my hair now, and how little it tangles up (it used to do that a lot on windy days, but suck it wind, I'm using conditioner now!)

So, now that I'm actually using conditioner, my hair looks a lot better. It took even less than the advertised seven days for my hair to look better. It would have been kind of sad if it were otherwise, though, since I didn't even use conditioner before. Anyway, though, this really is a great product.
on June 17, 2011
The classic Pantene conditioner is still great! I like it better than some of the other types of conditioners Pantene offers. The price is excellent with the subscribe and save option for a package of two bottles. Also everyone in my household uses this conditioner and everyone like its, so win, win!
on December 31, 2012
I absolutely love this shampoo. I do not use no other shampoo. It helps keep my hair stay heathy and cleans. It even makes my hair shine. I even use the conditioner. This shampoo is the best thing. I would recommend this item to anyone. I would also recommend the conditioner to anyone as well. I give this shampoo two thumbs up. It would make you change your mind on wanting to use any other shampoo.
My wife likes to try all types of shampoos and conditioners but this one is one of my top favorites, my hair is soft and manageable without feeling greasy or dirty. It has a good fragrance and it conditions my hair perfectly. I like how the bottle sets upside down in the shower and it is always ready to use down to the last bit in the bottle.

I told my wife she can keep experimenting with her hair but I really like this one and I want to stay with this one for my hair. I posted a couple of photos of the bottle for your information. I recommend it to you as a great product!
review image review image
on January 7, 2009
I am loving this conditioner and the shampoo as well. I have shoulder length hair. I get low-lights a few times a year. My hair is fine and I have a lot of it so it gets tangled easily. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, weightless, and really easy to comb through right out of the shower. It's amazing how well it works as a detangler. Plus, I hate to wash my hair everyday and this conditioner leaves my hair looking almost as good on day two! Many other conditioners I have tried have left my hair flat and oily on day two. If you have hair like mine, I highly recommend it.
on April 23, 2012
I have always loved Pantene, it really works great with my hair texture. I have African American type hair and it does the job it keeping it soft and silky.
on September 12, 2014
You can't lose with Pantene products. Yes, they cost more but you get your moneys worth.