5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day shampoo
I've tried several other brands of shampoo, including more expensive so-called premium brands and have not found something better than this Pantene shampoo for the price. Most of the other ones dried out my hair (or at least made my hair feel more dry).

Published on December 5, 2009 by T. Tom

1.0 out of 5 stars Strips hair
This 2 in 1 shampoo left my hair like straw even with conditioner. Like most Pantene shampoo it strips my hair.
Published 6 months ago by reviewer007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day shampoo, December 5, 2009
T. Tom (SF Bay Area, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner 25.4 Fl Oz (Health and Beauty)

The thing I like about this Pantene is that it has a conditioner built in so I only use a separate conditioner a couple times a week and that works out well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shampoo after all., November 18, 2011
Personally, I liked 90's Pantene scent lot more better, but
this one is OK. This shampoo does makes your hair clean and
manageable. If Pantene could
bring back old 90's formula, that would be pretty nice. After
all, it's a great shampoo after all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light Conditioning and Neutral pH, September 2, 2010
I like Pantene shampoo. One of the reasons is that it's strong enough to really clean your hair but not so harsh that it dries your scalp. In the past I've had highlights and I've used this shampoo without any detrimental effects. Granted, if I colored my hair again I would use a shampoo made especially for treated hair (probably Pantene, since I'm a creature of habit).

As far as conditioning I have to say that it is very light. For my daughter, for example, who has fine, straight, but remarkably easy-to-tangle hair, we still have to use a detangler. So it's a lighter conditioning effect than if you used a separate conditioner. Personally I like this because it doesn't 'weigh' down my hair, just controls the humidity frizzes.

OVERALL, a gentle, thorough cleanser with gentle conditioning that makes combing after shampooing easier.

Pam T~
mom-blogger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 4, 2013
I have been using pert-plus and head-n-shoulders for years.. first time I tried Pantene on regular basis and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient Shampoo + Conditioner in One Application, November 4, 2013
This is a great 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for when you are in a hurry and don't want to take the time to shampoo, rinse, condition and rinse again. It's easier to just apply this, rinse and go. It cleans without drying out your hair and has a pleasant scent. Have never been disappointed with a Pantene hair product and like trying different selections. This one is great to have on hand as a multi-purpose shampoo and conditioner. It's great for other family members and guests, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good review from my sis., October 25, 2013
I ordered this Pantene product for my sister who is currently in a Rehab. center. She told me her hair was becoming dull and very brittle. She used this product for one week then called me with her thoughts. She loved it and said her hair was back on track and very healthy again. I use Pantene myself and love it. I was very happy that she was happy. Would certainly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo and conditioner in one, November 26, 2013
It is possible to get silky, smooth hair that shines in just 1 use; the Pro-V antioxidant formula removes styling build-up for a clean, healthy shine. Gentle cleansing and precise conditioning leave hair manageable and strong against damage from root to tip
Cleanse and nourish in one, simple step

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all-rounded shampoo, December 1, 2014
Does its job as a shampoo + conditioner - cleans my hair well even thought my hair may be slightly oily at times, without leaving behind residue. Leaves hair manageable - not incredibly silky and flowing like some conditioners but I like my hair slightly spiky so that's not a problem for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard product, June 10, 2013
This is a product that I have been using for many years, evolving as it has been to be a one kind of product for different types of hair. The combination of shampoo and conditioner makes it convenient too. The lid is stable enough to support the bottle upside down.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, May 20, 2013
I like to use a shampoo/conditioner together, so this works and the smell is pleasant. Can not find in the stores, so must order online---will always order the largest bottle so as not to have to reorder too often.