Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 9, 2012
I have very fine hair and normally use only organic products but I haven't had good results from them so I researched on Amazon and people with thin hair were pretty happy with it so I got it and have been using it for 9 months with very good results. My hair is fuller softer and lighter. Cheers!
on October 19, 2012
First, I need to explain that I wash my hair every other day of the week, & that I don't use the same shampoo two washes in a row. I've always done this to avoid build up, because most moisturizing shampoos tend to build up. Given my method, I cannot say whether or not this shampoo would build up with use every time you wash. I've never been a huge fan of Pantene products, but I think it's just because most of them never worked for me. I have fine, oily, thick hair. My hair is moderately damaged due to coloring at home. I have dark brown hair that I use a high lift ultra lightening hair color on. I purchased this at a local retailer for a very reasonable price, instead of on Amazon. The first time I used this shampoo & conditioner, I noticed after rinsing that my hair already felt softer. Once I blow dried & styled it, I loved the way it felt & looked, & my fiance loves the way that it smells. I'm not sure what I think of the smell, because it makes me sneeze, but I'm sensitive to scents, so it's probably just me. It leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, & glossy shiny. I recommend!
on November 9, 2012
While this is great for on-the-go days when you don't want to do a two step wash/condition, it doesn't seem suitable for my fine color-treated hair on an ongoing basis. By day three of use, my hair is looking dry and is flyaway. I'll continue to use it once or twice a week, but get best results using both shampoo and conditioner.
I jumped on this product because it sounded like it was just for me: Made for fine hair. I started using it and liked it's smell, but I didn't notice it did anything to make my fine hair look fuller. Eventually, I noticed that my hair was looking greasy and hung in clumps. Even pulled back in a ponytail, my hair strands were separating. Was my chemistry changing or was it the shampoo? I changed to another shampoo and my hair is back to normal--soft and fine, but clean-looking, too.
on July 8, 2011
I love the Pantene 2 in 1 products. This one is best for me, but all work well. Good to be able to order ahead. Loved Amazon quick delivery.
on August 14, 2011
Just used it so I can't say it does what they say, but it feels like pantene. No excessive drying out of moisture from hair and scalp.
on January 27, 2013
When I'm in a hurry it's the standby that gets me by. Like this 2-in1 better than most! Great frafgrance and clean felling hair.
on June 4, 2014
This is one of Pantene;s best varieties. It is also convenient because it is a 2 in 1. I've used it too. It's very good.