5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD OPTION
Published 24 months ago by Carola

3.0 out of 5 stars runs large
very comfortable and good quality, but buy 1 or 2 sizes smaller than you usually wear- or you'll be swimming in them!
I like the adjustable option at the bottom, and the waistband, but the string is attached, not sure if I'm supposed to cut it??
Published 19 months ago by elaine maniscalco

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD OPTION, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Plus Size Pants, Capri Length In Soft Knit With Cargo PocketsOnly Necessities (Apparel)
Theses pants are a great buy for many reasons: it has a perfect style for go to the market, pick up your kids at school, stay in house, go to your son soccer game or all routine things that you do diary. It is true size, the color green is beautiful and match a lot, it is very very comfortable, the fabric is fine, I have washed them several times and color remain the same, they are actual style, price is perfect... definitely I will order another one. You only have to remember that they are a very casual-sport pants.

(Sorry for my english)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Comfortable, March 8, 2013
Wash and wear pants. I packed these for my vacation in Bali. They traveled beautifully and with all the pockets, became my favorite pants for sightseeing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Material too hot, May 1, 2014
Pants are made of material that is hot to wear, but OK and I will wear them in the cooler months of the year. Drawstring on one pair broke the first day I wore them. There was no pressure on the pants and they were large enough that the drawstring was not used to hold the pants in place. Without the drawstring, I must have pants taken up at the waist or use safety pins to hold them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size smaller!, March 27, 2014
I read the reviews and saw they ran large. I normally wear around a 12, and Medium fit perfect. I love these! I'll be ordering them again in another color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Capri's, July 1, 2013
These capri's are very comfortable and fit just as I expected. They are great to wear for a quick run to the grocery store, or around the house, or anywhere, for that matter.

3.0 out of 5 stars runs large, June 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the style., June 15, 2014
Loved the style and material. Will make great traveling pants. Had to return for a smaller size as they really do run large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 13, 2014
These pants do run large (drop down at least a size) but they are of a nice fabric and fit well. They are a bit longer than some capris, but look really nice. Actually, they are nice enough for work (not too casual like some capris).

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 10, 2014
These pants are fine to wear at a casual office setting and out and about. comfortable fit and easy to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knit capris, June 5, 2014
Leslie_M (Plymouth, ma) - See all my reviews
The knit capris are very comfortable but a bit large for size. The knit washes well. I would buy these again, but I would go down a size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›