Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2012
These are very comfortable and fit me nicely. I have a PCOS tummy and its hard to find pants that fit well. They have quickly become my favorite pants/shorts to wear this summer. I have one pair for hiking in and two pairs for regular use. I have worn them quite a bit and they have held up well so far.
33 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
-The fit, size-wise was fine.
-The style is horribly unflattering!!!! These bottoms are probably great for those who have absolutely no fat around their hips or mid section, but for those of us that do, these are the worst. The waistband is a thick elastic and the pant part is gathered and sewn into it. What the "gathering" technique creates is a "poofing" effect right below where it connects to the waistband--around your hip area. While gathered waistbands may be great for proofy dresses, I don't know anyone with hips that wants MORE poof in that area. These actually made me look FATTER than I actually am.
-Quality of product seems sturdy
-Quality of fabric etc is very nice
***You must PAY for return shipping if you do not like this product***

I recommend that unless you're a stick, move on!!
In the same order I got these bargo shorts in the same order and they're fantastic: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H0GBJFW/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Happy hunting.
on March 23, 2013
Bought these prior to a recent vacation. They are nice looking, lightweight material. They seemed to run a little on the smaller size, so you may want to be conservative with sizing.
on October 16, 2013
I wanted a total and completely free feeling 100% cotton pair of capris for traveling about and sitting in a car or on a train or plane. However, these have the waist elastic go down too far to make us look thinner? and fashionable? and sitting in them is very uncomfortable with the feeling of being bound in like a girdle I am going to return them also because some of fraying where the girdle elastic waist is sewn on. However, beware of the lure of free returns--the label is for shipping back with no postage cost but the cost of the return postage and handling (for me $7.50) will be deducted from my refund.
on April 23, 2014
These are a okay, but the pant has a bit of a broken in look to them right out of the bag, which isn't really my style. I also would have preferred an adjustable draw string waist, the string is just an ornament. I will give these a "A" for comfort.
on February 17, 2014
I always have difficulties when purchasing pants. I needed something to wear on vacation (I don't do shorts.) I'm currently losing weight and had to guess on size. Fits perfectly and looks great!
on March 23, 2016
I received my order 6 days after placing it. The white capris fit well. The waist is a rib knit band that makes wear comfortable. A cotton drawstring allows for adjustment to your particular waist. The rest of the garment is a light cotton fabric. If you are looking for white capris that are thick enough to obscure any idea that you wear underpants, probably not for you. However, with appropriate undergarment, these capris are perfect for hot humid South Texas. The legs have button tabs on the outer and inner seams that allow you to fold up the garment to Bermuda shorts level.

I will probably be purchasing other colors and will update my review then about material and fit.
on September 26, 2015
Very comfy. Very nice color goes with just about anything. (Light Brown) Easy slip on and off. The pockets are in the right spot. And they're adjustable to go longer or shorter. I'm very happy with them.
on August 1, 2014
I am so excited that I didn't cancel my order. After reading the comments about the pants being too tight or too big I was really worried they would not fit me. However, they fit great and are so comfy!!! I did get a size larger because I was worried about them being too small and man they are comfortable!
Remember than Woman Within runs a bit large, but if you check their sizing charts they are spot on. I wear a 20W in Jeans and sometimes a 22W, but these in a 1X are perfect. I love them! I needed something that would be cool and fit without a bunch of extra fabric because I don't like them too loose (or too tight). These fit me perfectly. They have a bit of give and take built into their design. I really liked the fact that they had the standard wide elastic waist, but they also had a drawstring belt so I wasn't worried that they would start to slip down when I was busy or show anything when bending over. They also have a roll-up feature so you can have them as shorts or capri's depending on your height. I'm only 5', I suppose on someone 5'6" you would have longer shorts or shorter shorts. All depends on how you wear them.