Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vedette Womens Shapewear 305 Panty Shaper
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 8, 2010
I am wearing this as we speak, its does what it says its suppose to do! I was so skeptical when I first went to purchase this item because all they ever show are these products on gorgeous skinny women. I am a plus size girl and this product works for me; it helps my posture, it squeezes everything in, lifts my breasts up, and isn't making me look...lumpy. The only thing I wish is that they made it slightly longer but its still comfortable and I can still breathe in it.
on June 12, 2012
Let me be the first to say that I am not one to really take the time to review products. So, if I make time to review an item, you can be sure that it is either amazing or a complete dud... In this case, this item is absolutly fabulous! I am 26 and have had 4 kids just about back to back, so needless to say, there is a bit of baby weight I am trying to work off, not to mention the (for lack of a better word) flab in my lower abdomen. Any mother of multiple children knows this is a pain to work off, and nobody wants to have to wait months in order to do so. You want to look sexy NOW! This product will certainly do it.
When my order came in, I bounced into the bathroom halfway expecting to be dissapointed. (I mean lets face it, there isn't many under garments that look especially flattering on us fluffy women). Also, I have tried spanx and other products that have helped smooth the look of me, but have not made my shape any more flattering or offered support. All I can say is OMG! Once I squeezed into it the shape of me was almost instantly transformed. I looked easily 2 sizes smaller! There was no bulge near the thighs where my other shapers failed to smooth. Also, I am very top heavy. I have had abnormally large breast for as long as I can remember even when I weighed nothing more than 125. Over the the years, this has caused all kinds of strain on my back, so much so that I have scheduled a reduction. This Shaper, however, has helped support my back and lift my breasts easing my back pain. The pain isn't completely gone, but I'm not popping Advil like Tic-Tacs anymore.
Now, as if the support and figure flattering shape of it isn't enough, there is the way this shaper looks on you. Upon trying this thing on, I called my husband into the bathroom and was pleasently surprised when his jaw almost hit the floor. The sexy lace-up look to it is amazing, and it gives a nice hour glass shape. The lace panties fit just right over the butt flattering it. Lets just say that I believe if the woman in the products picture weighed 300lbs, I believe that she would still look pretty darn good in this thing.
Now, because of the lace up front, it should probably be obvious that you don't want to wear any tight fitting clothes over it, because the bumps WILL show. A quick fix to this is to layer. Over all though, this shaper is amazing and I will certainly be buying another and recommending this to friends and family.
on April 14, 2012
My New Year resolution was to eat healthy not diet! So we are getting ready for big cruise and order a nude and black now think old school with these they are not spanx. So you girls who have tried Spanx and do not think it does much will like these.
Everything from the straps are removable but when on put things back where they used to go. I had thought I would wait but started wearing them and found I can fit into things easy 2 size smaller in the waist, it smoothes my stomach area. I am 5' 10" and a 193 lbs and I have had comments that I have had to follow with I am married for 20 years but thank you for the compliment.
It looks good out of the clothing also this is not some weight loss gadget that is horrible to look at.

Now the down side on a hot day not comfortable you will sweat so Arrid Xtra dry spray is always a choice, 2nd the front bindings are hooks and if the outfit is T-shirt or form fitting they do show through so layer. I have found though I don't want to wear big clothes and I will lose this weight but I need to do something to make me feel pretty again. The good news is everyone tells me how good I look I have not lost much weight but I am wearing smaller clothes so they work.
on August 18, 2013
I believe this should have a opening into the front then it would be easer to put on and easer to take off I love the idea that it don't have any bone in it but the problem is that it is too hard to put on and it don't make you be that flat
on August 12, 2013
I have always been very slim and petite, but as a young girl and teenager I did modeling and fashion shows so I have always understood the importance of quality under garments and shapewear. No matter how slim you may be, when wearing snug fitting apparel and thin rayon type fabrics it is always beneficial to wear undergarments meant to smooth things out and present a more flattering figure. Not to mention, some of the shapers like this one are just plain out sexy!! I own alot of sexy intimate wear and my hubby finds this shaper just as sexy as my skimpy lingerie. Figure smoothing and sexy, you cant go wrong with this shaper!

I have been wearing shapewear since my teens and I am now 36, so suffice to say I have tried many, many brands. It has been my experience that Vedette offers some of the best, along with Spanx and body wear by Victoria's Secret, these are my 3 faves. Thats not to say that I don't have any other brands that I like, but these 3 companies constantly offer great items that produce great results, unlike others that I may like some items and not others. I can honestly say I have been pleased with everything I own from Vedette and trust me I have tons of intimate wear of all types.

While I have always been happy with my Vedette shapers in terms of quality, fit, comfort etc., I was really able to test the ability of the shapers to smooth out extra bulges after having my 4th baby this past year. Being older now then when I had my previous 3 children it took me a little longer to completely loose my baby weight. There for a while I carried around an extra 15 or so pounds that was slow to come off, that and my baby pouch. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about, that awful soft jiggly pooch on your lower belly right after having a baby while your waiting for belly to firm back up and go back flat. This shaper really did the trick!! It still fit but was more snug than before and it completely smoothed out my belly and hips. This was my fave of all the shapers I own to wear during this period. It worked, looked really nice on and made my body look fab even post baby and it was still comfy.

I will have to agree with others about the sizing. My weight fluctuates around 105-110 lbs and am 5'2" so I'm pretty tiny. I usually always wear an XS or S in everything but in this shaper I can wear a small or med. I have this in nude in small and black in med. after reading how small its cut I ordered both sizes to see what fit better. I wear both, but the small is really snug. The med. is a little looser, but not too loose, its still snug enough to do the job. After having my baby girl I wore the medium and I weighed around 125.

I have also recommended this shaper to friends, one after having a baby as well and another who is a beautiful large statuesque women but doesn't see herself that way and is very self conscious of her size. My large and lovely bestie is 5'9" and weighs around 190 lbs, very curvy, she fallen in love with this brand and now owns several Vedette items and wears the everyday. My other friend loved it as well.

I highly recommend this shaper, every women needs this!!! A must have!!!
on February 18, 2013
I was so excited to receive this shaper, as I had read so many fabulous reviews about it. I am a very shapely, size 20/2XL Latin woman, and wanted a shaper to smooth out a few bulges here and there.

The shaper definitely sucked in about 3" of my midsection. However the eye-hook design in the middle is there for pure decoration as it serves no purpose in loosening and tightening the shaper. It actually makes it impossible to wear tight-fitted clothing over the shaper (which one would think would be the purpose of buying one of these things). The bodice of the shaper was definitely NOT LONG ENOUGH for my torso. I am 5'7" and the underarm part didn't even come over my unsightly "bra bulge". The ribbing along the sides stopped right on top of my hips creating even more bulges instead of smoothing them out. I had my husband try to help me pull it up as far as he could, but this just made more lumps around my hips/waist area.

The shaper is very pretty. The panty section is very soft and doesn't ride up. However I am returning this for a full refund as I feel that having the panty itself not provide any control around the hips makes them unproportionate to the rest of your body being cinched. Did the job waist-cinching wise, but did not work for me: A shapely plus-size woman trying to have a smooth silhouette....... :-(
on August 14, 2012
I am a size 10-12 in clothing, therefore ordered a large in this item. I LOVE the way it will fit ... when I have lost about 10 pounds or so. It was sized a bit too small for my expectation, comparing it to other like items I have purchased, but I am going to keep it and use it as more incentive to lose those pounds.
on November 7, 2013
When I received the corset, I couldn't wait to try it on. I'm not a big person, but I had some tummy issues after I had my son. When I tried to get the body shaper on, it wouldn't even go over my hips! I found that the perfect solution is to cut the corset right down the middle in the fabric part, leaving the string intact, and then just tie it up like a regular corset. Works great now!
on November 1, 2012
I love, love, love this product, but I wish the fabric that covers your bum and between your crotch was thicker. If they did that it would be perfect. It smooths out my momma tummy and is firm enough to hold in my muscles after having four c-sections giving me protection from my pants always rubbing on my scaring. I've been healed for several years now, but my scar area gets easily irratated and this solves that problem for me. I've been buying this same one and style for over three years now.
on April 13, 2013
This one with the lace up fit more snug and was harder to get off than the lighter one that I bought that had the hook and eye closeure. But did it evergive me an hour glass figure. WOW