Being Erica 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Being Dr. Tom After Erica quits therapy, Dr. Naadiah sends her back to a bar in 1998, where she meets a younger, troubled Dr. Tom. A glimpse into his past, and Erica realizes it is now her turn to lend a helping hand.
2. Battle Royale A lover's quarrel between Erica and Ethan sends Erica back to camp, where discovering the truth about a broken teenage romance teaches her that the only sure path through conflict is communication.
3. Mama Mia When Erica babysits Max for the first time, Judith is less than impressed with her inability to follow strict directions. Erica returns to her Frosh-boss days to prove she is not the flake Judith believes her to be.
4. Cultural Revolution Erica has said no one too many times, and she's ready to take some chances. When she jumps on board a major career opportunity, and jets back to a summer in Taipei, she faces the challenge of knowing the right risks from the wrong ones.
5. Yes We Can Dr. Tom grants Erica a do-over day, where she gets to relive her entire day consequence-free. With Kai by her side, Erica has a blast, but soon realizes that choices - even those in an alternate reality, have consequences for a reason.
6. Shhh...Don't Tell Secrets are popping up everywhere, and when Erica gets caught in the middle, she learns of the damage keeping these secrets can truly cause.
7. The Unkindest Cut When Erica faints at a family Bris, she is propelled into the future, where she discovers Kai's true identity.
8. Under My Thumb When trying to cope with everyone else's problems, Erica looks forward to an escape to her past. Dr. Tom, however, is changing things up, and to Erica's surprise, so is everyone else, or so it seems.
9. A River Runs Through It...It Being Egypt Work on the sex book is in full swing, but when Erica discovers Kai is one of the case study volunteers, she's less than impressed.
10. Papa Can You Hear Me? Dr. Tom's sent back to the day he last saw his daughter.
11. What Goes Up Must Come Down After a shocking turn of events at River Rock Publishing, Erica discovers the value of setbacks when Dr. Tom sends her to an alternate reality, supposedly setback free.
12. The Importance of Being Erica Erica struggles with some big decisions and she's desperate for a little direction.After she helps Kai finish his session by finishing the song, she ends up breaking up with Ethan, citing irreconcilable differences.The last place she looks to is the closest…
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Comedy|
|Starring||Erin Karpluk, Tyron Leitso|
|Supporting actors||Vinessa Antoine, Reagan Pasternak, Morgan Kelly, John Boylan, Kathleen Laskey, Joanna Douglas, Adam MacDonald, Paula Brancati, Sebastian Pigott, Michael Riley, Dewshane Williams, Joanne Vannicola, Tatiana Maslany, Shauna MacDonald, Bill Turnbull, Kerr Hewitt, Trish Adams, Taylor Trowbridge|
|Producers||David Fortier, Aaron Martin, Karen McClellan, Shelley Scarrow, Ivan Schneeberg, Jana Sinyor, Steve Wakefield|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Erica is having a challenging day. It seems everybody she encounters give her challenges that's out of her comfort zone. Dr Tom intervenes. Read morePublished on July 29, 2011 by Motoman
Erica volunteers to be part of a Jewish ritual that she doesn't feel comfortable doing. She does it because her father is performing the ceremony and she wants his love. Read morePublished on July 27, 2011 by Motoman
Erica likes to help everyone in need but she doesn't know what to do when it comes to keeping secrets. Read morePublished on July 22, 2011 by Motoman
Erica is tired of following the rules of society. She doesn't understand why there are rules about being polite, being friendly, and not getting involved in someone's business. Read morePublished on July 21, 2011 by Motoman