Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 18, 2014
Picture was alittle decieving, we thought we were going to get three different colors. It is three of the same color
on December 18, 2013
I recently purchased the paper lanterns as a decoration piece for my 8 year old daughter's room. I just received the package in the other day. It was so simple to assemble together and looks adorable. It adds the perfect touch of girly without going overboard and was a great price. Item was well packaged and shipped out pretty quickly.
on February 6, 2015
A little hard to inflate at first, but overall, these lanterns are great! Very cute, vibrant patterns. We set them up in my daughter's room and she loves looking at them. I think they remind her of a giant mobile. I have ordered two sets so far and will probably order a third because of how much she likes them.
on August 29, 2015
I love these! And they are easy to put together and you can take them back flat to store for next event, unlike pom poms. Beware that the polka dot one is not true pink dots, they are more coral which is odd, they do not match the other two.
on January 24, 2016
perfect addition to the baby shower I threw! I alternated with a hot pink tissue paper puff! Very easy to put together. The metal insert seems a little to large for the lantern so you can tear the paper if you are not careful.
on May 18, 2014
They aren't too big, but the three together look pretty anyway, they have beautiful cute colors. I wish I could add them led lights, but I don't know how to do it, they don't have anything to make it easier...
on November 8, 2014
We still have these hanging, and it's been 3 weeks since our daughter's birthday party. We just like the way it looks, and our daughter thinks the room is an extension of her play area.
on August 23, 2013
Great! proudcut it's made well it's not cheap looking and the price was great. Would definitely recommend this product.

Will order again
on October 25, 2013
They are still hanging after 4 weeks, they are awesome :) They were for my daughters baby shower and everyone commented on them. .Very pretty
on March 3, 2014
These are great. Super easy to assemble and a lot sturdier then I anticipated. I used them as a permanent decoration in my toddlers room.