|Brand Name||Paper Mate|
|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.3 x 0.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||64051|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||64051|
Paper Mate 64051 Logo II Refillable Mechanical Pencil, 0.5 mm, Black Barrel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Shock absorber tip and sliding sleeve reduce lead breakage.
- Rubber traction grip for comfort and control.
- Tuff Stuff jumbo twist eraser is 6 times longer than standard erasers and advances and retracts with a twist. Replaceable with 64892 eraser refill.
- Features stylish chrome accents on tip and convenient push-button lead mechanism.
- Includes 1 mechanical pencil with black barrel and 3 0.5 mm refill leads.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The eraser is big and lasts long, BUT more importantly, the eraser mechanism is set up so that you don't inadvertently advance the lead when erasing. So many mechanical pencils screw this part up by making the advancing mechanism / eraser housing so small that you don't actually grip it, but the barrel when erasing, which means when you push down to erase, you advance the lead. The eraser housing / advancing mechanism on this pencil is the entire top half, so it is easy to grip when erasing.
2. The upper part of the clip extends close to the tip of the eraser. This means that when you clip in your pocket it doesn't stick up high beyond edge of pocket. This is important if you like to clip in pants pocket. Also, there is no rubbery grip portion or the like which sometimes gets caught when sliding into pocket or pen holder. It is smooth and yet still comfortable to hold.
3. It has a high quality spring lead holder (not sure what this part is called) but allows for consistent pressure when writing without breaking lead.
4. The size is great--not so skinny it hurts to hold, but trim enough to fit comfortably in pocket, or pen holder slot in brief case, etc.
Oh...and here's a nerdy tip: the little plastic dingledings on the end of the pocket clips are apt to come off under duress. Sidestep this problem by pulling them off and putting a little dot of epoxy on to hold them in place! And another one for you sciencey types: ketones bad. Stick to water, fine sandpaper (remove acetoney fingerprints in the plastic), or alcohol if you really feel you have to clean 'em.
You can load several sticks of lead at once, and two erasers, so that when one runs out the next is already in the pencil. You press the end to release the lead, twist to push out the eraser, and pull the barrel apart to refill. As far as I know, there are models that take 0.5mm lead, 0.7mm lead, and the Logo IV has a grippy wrap on the barrel where your fingers hold it. (Personally I don't like that as much as Logo II, partly because the grippy wrap makes it harder to slide the pencil out of holders.)
Be careful if you're buying the box of 12 - only one was sent to me. However, when I contacted the seller they admitted the error and refunded my payment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what I wanted and at a very good price. Box looked like the pens had been repackaged, but all were obviously new. Delivery was as prompt, and packaging was otherwise good. Read morePublished on August 21, 2013 by Ron
These pencils are awesome. I've been using them since 1998! Get them in burgundy and black!! They have an excellent quality!Published on July 13, 2013 by Adrka
These pencils are the best I have ever used.
I bought through Amazon because I cant get them in Australia anymore.
There is a new Logo 3 and 4 but this is the best. Read more
The pencil is light, well shaped, has a big eraser, and works smoothly and consistently mechanically. Read morePublished on June 9, 2013 by Sportscoach
Great Pencils. Sturdy Construction. Arrived quickly- just as described. Love the twistable eraser. No problems with authenticity or quantity of pencils received.Published on March 4, 2013 by Anonymous
Not sure that what I paid for these was a great price but my office manager got cheap on me and will not allow me to get these anymore (even though I own the place) so I was forced... Read morePublished on December 26, 2012 by Cassique