5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pens!
Published on October 29, 2010 by Jennifer R. Shipley

3.0 out of 5 stars Flair Pens
They are alright. Dont press hard or you will ruin the tips! They are also really fun to write with.
Published on March 10, 2012 by Gel Pens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pens!, October 29, 2010
This review is from: Paper Mate 70644 Flair Porous Felt Tip Pens, Medium Point, Assorted, 16-Pack (Office Product)
I am a bit of a pen fanatic and I've always been a fan of these pens specifically. I frequently use different colored ink on lists. It makes it easier to tell where one thing starts and ends if every line is a different color. These pens are great. I really like these colors. Been using for a few months now. Wrote immediately out of the box, and have not dried up at all. Great quality, as usual from Paper Mate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional quality & life!, October 28, 2011
I bought 3 of these pens when I started my business 7 years ago. Just had the last one dry up last week. I used them frequently on my bookkeeping. They never smudge, the tips have stayed sharp and colors vivid. Best pens I have ever purchased. HIGHLY recommend these!! I think 7 years is a good life for a pen! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Effortless writing; less hand fatigue; vivid text & fast drying ink, December 19, 2012
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the Paper Mate Flair felt tip pen. The pen isn't overly weighty and it feels good in your hand. The ink flows smoothly and the pen glides effortlessly across the paper without applying much pressure which means less hand fatigue when writing large amounts of text. And the writing is more vivid than a ball point pen.

These pens are great for signing cards because there are no stops like you get with a ball point pen on the glossy/slick surfaces of some cards. The ink dries quickly, too, almost instantly, and so you don't get smudges.

The only drawbacks to the Paper Mate Flair is that if you leave the cap off they dry out and if you get the paper you've written on wet (rain, spills, etc.) the ink runs. You also cannot use highlighter pens over the top of text written with the Paper Mate Flair because the ink will smear/run.

I wouldn't use the Paper Mate Flair to write/sign checks, legal documents, or for anything that you need to stand the test of time, but for all other writing purposes including note-taking, lists, rough drafts, letters, card signing, etc., the Paper Mate Flair is an excellent choice.

PROS :
*Light weight pen that feels good in your hand; glides effortlessy across paper without applying much pressure; less hand fatigue when writing large amounts of text
*Ink flows smoothly and consistently.
*Writing is more vivid than a ball point pen.
*Ink dries quickly; no smudges.
*Felt tip is reinforced with metal so that there is no breakdown/fraying.
*Has a pocket clip that can be used to attach pen to clip boards and writing tablets, etc.
*Long-lasting pen with large ink supply.
*Comes in 16 colors and medium or ultra-fine tip.

CONS:
*Dries out when cap is left off.
*Ink runs when wet; can't use highlighter pens over the top of text written with Paper Mate Flair.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!!!!, August 20, 2012
Flair pens have always been the easiest, most fun pens or markers to write with. They have just the right stroke and are perfect for writing clearly on envelopes. This 16 color pack is exceptionally fun though! The colors are vibrant and make a nice effect. I like using them to write out greeting cards or little notes. I have twin 6 year old girls who have their own markers and have already pilfered my Sharpie set. I've been a miser withmy colored Flairs though. They do cost a lot compared to other markers and I just don't like to share with people who leave caps off or just shove them in drawers. Not my Flairs! I finally am giving them my current ones and ordering another secret stash just for me. They aren't going to even know these Flairs exist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flair medium tip felt pens by Paper Mate from Amazon, July 13, 2012
I love these flair pens because they are so much fun to doodle with. I'm always doodling and lots of the time these doodles end up in a design program I have on the computer where I can expand on them or just let them stand alone as art. Sometimes I make my doodles into needleart projects or tube water colors with ink. Just a few ideas. Having 16 colors to doodle with makes everything so much more fun. Remember though, if you are doodling in a meeting for example, be sure to also listen and make sure people aren't looking over your shoulder or leaning in from the chair next to you. They will tend to call too much attention to your "work" and could get you in trouble even if your doodles are lots more interesting than the meeting subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., July 20, 2011
These pens are spectacular. They do run out of ink quickly, but I love them so much that I don't care how efficient they are. Great pens!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pen ever!, March 1, 2011
This is the best pen ever! I use these in place of a ball point pen at work and the colors help keep my calendar organized! They DO NOT BLEED thru the paper like Sharpies do. I love these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the pens, but they leak some, August 3, 2013
I have always loved paper mate felt tip pens. When I was a teacher I used them for grading papers and now I use them in my office job a lot. These particular pens will leak some, especially if you travel with them and they get tossed around. If you keep them stored upright, they don't leak nearly as much. I have pretty good handwriting to begin with, but something about this type of pen makes me write even better. I have found them for a little bit cheaper at other stores than after I purchased them here online.

5.0 out of 5 stars dreamy, May 22, 2013
love that it comes with the plastic pack for convenience. Great product, highly recommend it! Some days as a teacher it feels like a good pen is the best part of your day!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's love!, May 11, 2009
They are my favorite markers! Excellent for letter writing in a myriad of colors. Yum!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›