|Brand Name||Paper Mate|
|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 0.7 x 7.6 inches|
|Item model number||2254|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2254|
Paper Mate 12 Count #2 Mirado Black Warrior Lead Pencils, Medium Soft (2254)
|Price:||$2.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.99 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-smooth core sharpens to a fine, exact point. Soft, non-smudge premium eraser.
- Pressure-bonded California cedar wood barrel for easy sharpening, superior point strength, and better stability.
- Sophisticated black matte lacquer finish.
- PMA-certified nontoxic.
- Includes 12 #2 medium soft lead pencils.
- Mirado Wood Pencils.
- Made from 100% premium cedar for clean, easy sharpening.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, when I got them I was thrilled and began to sharpen a box right away. The first two sharpened fine.
However, the third pencil balked. I twisted it and twisted it in the little hand-held sharpener until it was half its length! The rest were a bit sluggish in the sharpener, too.
So, jumped online and did some research, and quickly found out that the new pencils are not made in the USA, but made in Mexico an, sadly, of clearly lesser quality. They don't have the glossy black shaft anymore, and are just an "okay" pencil. They write satisfactorily, but they don't glide like the older model. They just don't have that oomph.
I had an audition last week and opened my portfolio to pull out a pencil. Much to my delight, there was a lovely "old" GLOSSY Black Warrior I'd tucked inside, ready to go to work. It wrote smooth as silk and I put it away with much respect.
2. 25% of leads are off center. This would be horrible QC in a golf scorecard pencil.
3. Not the pencil shown in picture. They show the old made in the USA version with gloss finish and high quality embossing. This is flat black cheapo made in Mexico :(
4. Arrived 2 days late
The quality finish is gone, the foil stamping is barely legible, the erasers don't stay in, and worst of all the lead is off center so sharpening with any consistency is impossible.
The latest version of a once superior pencil is now just like most of the other junk out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These, in my opinion, are the best pencils out there! The lead is a great quality, they sharpen super easy and the erasers are perfect! Read morePublished 17 days ago by Andi
I am a elementary school teacher and am in search of a pencil that has a lead that DOES NOT BREAK! While these pencils write very smooth, and are GREAT for bubbling in tests, only... Read morePublished 17 days ago by T. Winter
These pencils are getting harder to find. Not all pencils are alike. If you use pencils a lot you will be glad you have these. They are round and don't cause calluses. Good buy.Published 1 month ago by D. Smith
These push sticks are a must for wood shops. You get five styles to choose from at a good value. Most have a friction rubber bottom to feed the wood, etc. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Richard C