5.0 out of 5 stars They are erasers
Published 7 months ago by MLS

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, but I would recommender the hi-polymer instead
This eraser isn't bad, it does erase great, but the problem comes with the material that it leaves behind as it erases. It has a texture a bit like sandpaper, so after a few erases you would have flakes everywhere. I think that the Hi-Polymer erases are much cleaner and better at erasing.
Published 8 months ago by Z.W.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are erasers, September 11, 2013
MLS (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paper Mate Pink Pearl Premium Erasers, Large, Pink, 3 Pack (70501) (Office Product)
They erase pencil writing, and they do it well. I wish they could do more than just erase pencil marks. There are people I wish they could make go away. There are mistakes in my past I wish they could erase. In particular, I wish they could erase one weird night with this woman I once knew back in college. They can't. But they are very, very good at what they can do, which is erase pencil writing from paper. Pair them with a high quality pencil, like Dixon Ticonderogas, and you are prepared to become a serious novelist or poet, or just jot down a simple grocery list. But do not be deceived by the name. Despite being 'premium erasers,' I want to reiterate that they cannot erase people you don't care for or mistakes from your past. You'd need someone like Don Corleone or Tony Soprano, or maybe Dr. Who for that. Still, I highly recommend these erasers.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, but I would recommender the hi-polymer instead, July 30, 2013
Z.W. (New York, NY, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Pink Pearl it used to be, January 14, 2014
Pink Pearl erasers used to be the only erasers I ever bought. That's going to change.

I have right now, sitting on my desk, two Pink Pearls. One is old - five years old at least. One is new - less than two years. The old one is firm and smooth, and I can still read the lettering across the front. It works as well as it ever did, even half used up. The new one is misshapen. There are chunks missing from the corners where bits of eraser have torn off. Its texture is gummy and feels weird in my hand. While the old one erases smoothly and cleanly, the new one snags on the paper and doesn't get the graphite up nearly as well.

What happened, PaperMate? Why did you change the Pink Pearl? If the old version wasn't viable anymore, I still think Papermate's R&D could have spent a little more time and effort to design something that was just as good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Mistakes Can't be Erased..., March 3, 2014
Ominous Title, right?

These are fine, just normal erasers. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Depending on when you hit Amazon, you might or might not be getting them cheaper than your local office supply chain. But really, do you want to put on your pants, spend your time, and burn the gas needed to go get these, or do you just want to click a few buttons and have them show up at your door.

Lazily recommend buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in Malaysia, December 14, 2013
These are good erasers but, they are made in Malaysia. When are we going to see American name brands that are actually made in America.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 5, 2013
Iremlab "Balme" (Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
WORST ERASER EVER. It leaves mark in the paper.... but not any usual mark as other eraser, it leaves the paper dirty. I don't recommend it at all. The quality is poor, when you use pieces of the eraser starts to break and it's really messy. My pencil eraser is 10,000 better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate these., November 4, 2013
I bought these for my daughter who is 6 and starting to do algebra (!!!!) in the first grade. I had forgotten just how ineffective these can be. They wiggle and wobble and don't do a satisfactory job.
I get more results with an eraser at the tope of a pencil. (If only my son wouldn't eat them....)

3.0 out of 5 stars not to shaby, August 26, 2013
IT works ok for school but it doesn't last to long mine only lasted a month and that's because it takes a lot of erasing to get one word erased other wise pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Eraser, November 24, 2012
A home or office cannot do without these erasers. Large, soft, but firm, does a good job of erasing, and pretty color. Removes pencil marks quickly. Great value for the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is the other one?, July 31, 2013
Erasers are fine, but description says that there it is a quantity of TWO packages of 3 erasers. It even says it on my order. I only received one - where is the other one?

ARRAY(0xa413e1bc)