5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Fans
This is a must have T-shirt. It has nice graphics and after 30 washings still looks good and crisp. Runs a little small.
Published on April 14, 2012 by Lonley Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Theory TShirts
This is a nice shirt but the size runs small. If you ordering this shirt should order one size up. I purchased for my son who is a big fan of the Big Bang Theory and he was so happy with the shirt.
Published on April 17, 2012 by SoccerRules

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Fans, April 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars "Spock Disproves Paper...", November 24, 2012
This review is from: Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock Black Adult T-shirt Tee (Apparel)
My son, who's not a fan of most major network television shows, has a soft spot for "Big Bang Theory", so when it came time to outfit him with t- shirts for his senior year he asked for this one. It arrived as a true large size, with construction that while not heavy, still maintains its integrity throughout many washes. The graphics maintain a sharp consistency and haven't really shown any wear at all. Definitely a keeper, and worth its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Big Bang Theory shirt; Love it!, July 25, 2012
J. Lemke (Bloomingdale, IL) - See all my reviews
I bought the shirt in XXL and its a very nice shirt. Good quality cotton fabric. Printing and artwork looks nice. When I pass people on the street they crack up when they see this shirt. It's a lot of fun. I'm very happy with this item. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Theory TShirts, April 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars best shirt ever, January 9, 2012
shirt for 15 year old he loves it and so does everyone else who sees him wearing it a must have LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars All hail Sam Kass, and Sheldon, January 17, 2014
First of all it arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. Lucky for me because I ordered it late for a Christmas present and it arrived on Christmas Eve. The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because I thought that it looked rather small for a large. If size is a concern take that into consideration.
Who doesn't like the Big Bang Theory? I don't hang out with people who don't like that show. This gift was bought for my cousin who as I do only watches one TV show on a regular basis, guess which one? He loved it.
If you disagree with me I challenge you to a duel. I'd smack you with a glove but just last week I packed away my winter things.
A duel of the minds, a trivia contest. And you may chose the field of battle...Howard trivia, Leonard trivia, Penny trivia, Rajesh trivia, Kripke trivia, Amy trivia, Bernadette trivia, Stewart trivia, Sheldon trivia, Sheldon's mother trivia, Sheldon's nemesis Wil Wheaton trivia, Sheldon nemesis Leslie Winkle trivia, or Led Zeppelin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in super quick time!, December 24, 2013
Huge fans of "The Big Bang Theory" but it's always hard to find larger sizes for us fluffier folks. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Big Bang T!, November 13, 2013
This is a fun Big Bang Theory T-shirt. I have gotten compliments on it when i have worn it around town, and on vacay. The sizing was accurate, and the quality good overall. Have had for almost a year and the graphic is holding up through many washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock T-shirt, August 1, 2013
This T-shirt was purchased for a 13 year old young man that wears it constantly. I guess this means he really, really likes it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tee shirt, May 20, 2013
This is a nice tee shirt. The colors seem true to the picture. The size runs a little small so I'd order a size larger.

Rate and Discover Movies