4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price.
Fits great, looks good, and the pockets are not too intrusive on the cardigan... They are true to their size so purchase accordingly!! Only thing I do not like about this cardigan is its a lot thinner than I expected, but with the way it fits it's an easy cardigan to layer and be comfy in!
Published 10 months ago by Danielle

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing runs small
Published 9 months ago by jakekb

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing runs small, September 28, 2013
Just got this today. I ordered the U.S. size 8/10 ...it fits more like a 6/8 ...the pictures make it look as though there is a lot of swing where the pockets "flare out" but in reality this is not true. I am in between sizes, so an 8/10 SHOULD fit me properly. This is so small that, if I wanted to use a brooch to pin it closed in front, I wouldn't be able to. For the price, I guess it is worth it...I'll wear it on cool spring or early fall days for some added warmth...IF I can get the arms to go over a thin long sleeved shirt...otherwise this will be my "go to" top for those summer evenings when I am sunburned and need a little added warmth on my arms and back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., September 5, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, October 9, 2013
Very cute, but fit very very small! And the material was see through. Very thin and would not keep you warm in the least bit. Awkward fit. Was pretty disappointed. Was nothing like I thought it would be.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, but not a good fit, December 14, 2013
This item comes from the UK, and it takes a long time to get here. When I got it, it did not fit the way I wanted it to. It runs very small, and does not fit right in the front.

3.0 out of 5 stars It will be fine once I loose 20 pounds, December 21, 2013
I ordered it in what can be considered a size 18 (according to my measurement) but I really cn't wear this at this time because it is too small. Gorgeous color (brown). Eventually I will look great in it. Sadly just not yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough fabric in front but nice material, October 21, 2013
Debs Stuff "dweebette" (Oxnard, California United States) - See all my reviews
I like the lightweight material - this is very thin and is very soft. I love the big pockets too - that was the main reason I bought it. BUT the way it drapes is a bit odd. as if there is not enough material in the front to even resemble closing so it drapes on the outside of my boobs in a funny way.

When I put my iphone in the pocket that pocket stretches down a LOT due to the stretchy fabric.

Because it is odd on my I nearly gave it 2 stars instead of 3. But the color is nice and the material is nice and the design is nice and it HAS POCKETS!

3.0 out of 5 stars Order this top in TWICE your size., January 31, 2014
The sweater sleeves are more than long enough; however it is impossible to get the two front panels to meet ... not enough fabric.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and very wrinkled fabric. Not pleased, November 30, 2013
This review is from: PaperMoon Women's Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan (Apparel)
It is way smaller than the size says and does not fit. No warmth to the fabric at all. Doesn't look anything like the picture. Wish I could return it but don't want to pay shipping charges.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits small, November 27, 2013
Fits small especially for xxl I prob won't ever wear it so a bit disappointed but did like the pockets

1.0 out of 5 stars Need to return, November 6, 2013
It's super small and has a stain on the back. I need to return it or maybe exchange it for something else

PaperMoon Women's Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan