Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PaperMoon Women's Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 29, 2014
She loved it and said it fit perfect - she even sent me her picture wearing it - it looks great! She is in Michigan!
review image
22 comments| 245 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2014
Beefy sweatshirt material finished nicely . Sizing ? My measurement bust 41 waist 32 (omg) hip 40" that was difficult I haven't measured myself in awhile. The Xl fits good. Still room for a sweater . Sleeves very roomy. The only thing that differs from the picture is the bottom has this little winged out effect not straight like a trench. If you look at the pictures for the same item but listed under OUT OF GAS FLEECE JACKET YOU WILL NOTICE THE WINGED OUT BOTTOM also I am 5'6" 143lbs I hope this helps with sizing
55 comments| 207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2014
This jacket is awesome. Fit as expected. Took a little time to come but it was worth the wait
review image
11 comment| 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2015
I love this coat. It is not too heavy and perfect for an Arizonan winter. The fabric is soft.

The problem I have is that it is way too big. I normally wear an XL/16 (185lbs and 5'5") so I ordered an 18 expecting a little bit too big in order to fit over clothes. Anyway, the coat arrived quicker than expected(order 01/10/2015 & delivered 01/26/2015), which was great, but the label stated it was a size 20. Not completely sure if this is just the difference between US and UK sizing or a mistake. I attempted to wear the coat and deal with the big coat. The sleeves were humongous, length and girth wise, so I ended up pinning them. That worked but the waist was still too big which makes me look a lot bigger than I already am. ;-) You can see in my picture how big the sleeves are.

I decided to return the coat and order a smaller size. Big mistake! It was going to cost me a minimum of $30 to return it! No way was I going to pay that when the coat originally was only $32(including original shipping). I cancelled that return and am now trying to decide what to do with this coat. I'd love to order another one in a smaller size but I'd have to sell this coat first.
on January 13, 2015
I had ordered this jacket on dec 28 and recieved it jan 10th. 10 days before the estimated date. I'll admit after I had ordered the product I started to panic after combing through every review given. Panicking it wouldn't be the right size or wouldnt be anything like what i was expecting..I was SO relieved and excited when it looked JUST the way as the other customer photographs. I knew the UK sizes fit smaller than US sizes. I am a 12 in US so decided to order a 14. It came in a 16..I was worried it would be to baggy but when I put it on and tie the wait belt it fits and looks perfect. The sleeves are very loose and baggy but that style works for the material its made of. Deff not "winter" or pee coat material but in a soft cotton like sweatshirt material, which I was expecting and was so suprised at how warm it actually is. I ordered it in black but sooo tempted to order one in another color now too! Not to sound bizarre, but I even smelled it after I pulled it out because I had read reviews that the coat smelled like ciggerette smoke. This was mpt the case for me. It smelled VERY clean and felt EXTREMELY comfortable against my skin. Only suggestion to a new purchaser of this item is to make sure you know what size you want then write to seller to be sure that's the size you receive. Luckily in my case it worked out perfect!!! : )
on December 27, 2014
I got a black in small, and it is by far the cutest thing I have possibly bought off of amazon. I am 5'2 and a small comes to my mid thighs, just where I wanted it. So I hope that helps when you pick your own size if you're close to my height. You also have the option to take off the hood ( which I did. ) either or, its just all around cute and the material is very soft and snug!
review image
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2015
If you order this jacket I strongly recommend you to order the size you are. The company will bump a size regardless. My first order I ordered a size larger and received the next size up so it did not fit. (Thank gosh I knew someone it would) The second time I ordered my size and they bumped it the next size up again, but it fits as expected.
One thing I did notice is that the sizing are made from different companies.
The material is made for a spring/fall type of day if you live in a colder region. The colors charcoal grey & purple are both beautiful.
For an overall viewpoint...I love it!
on October 4, 2015
The hood and purple color I like a lot. It fits nice and roomy I ordered a large, I'm 5'7", 140 lbs, 34 bust, 29 waist. The only thing is the arms are kinda big but it's not very noticeable.. Especially when you're hands are in your pockets.
review image review image
on January 14, 2015
Just FYI, sizing is different from UK to USA standards. I am petite, but am larger in the breast area. So depending on the outfit, I wear a 12 to 14 in the USA. These jackets run small because of the sizing standards. To make up for the size difference, I did the right thing and ordered one size up: a 16 purple jacket. The problem was, I received a size 18 in the mail. They sent me the wrong size! How is it fair that they send me the wrong size, but I am stuck with it! Why can't they just refund me for their mistake? When I tried to return the item, just to get a refund, I would have had to pay A LOT of money to ship it back to the company overseas. Now, I am stuck with a very cute jacket that I cannot wear. It's WAY too big in the shoulder for me. What a waste of money. I am so disappointed.
on January 13, 2015
I was not used to the size of USA, I am S / M and size 12 was too big for me, but I still liked and yes I will use. I will also ask another of a different color and SIZE 8.