Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PaperPro inSHAPE 15 Compact Stapler, Purple (1454)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Purple|Change

on January 9, 2014
oh. .. .sweet little stapler. . .what a great stapler you were. Such mixed feelings we have about you.
I've bought 3 PaperPro staplers in the past few years. My coworkers use this thing all day long. . .stapling receipts to order slips and bags.

Pros: bright colors are easily seen while nestled amongst other little black and grey office supplies
stands on end for easy grabbing
easy loading
crazy lightweight and super easy to squeeze - one hand operation - easy for little girly hands like mine

Cons: keeps breaking (it's a little plastic part inside) - like i said - i like it so much that i've bought three of them, but i think i need to look for another option.

I wish our romance could have lasted forever, but it's not going to happen. Moving on. . .
on January 12, 2011
This stapler runs circles around any other brand. It takes very little effort to use and it's always reliable. I also have had the desktop stapler for a couple of years and it is equally awesome. Another reviewer said he/she couldn't fit any size of staples in, but standard staples DO fit mine. Inserting the staples on this stapler is very different from what most people are used to, but it's very simple and easy. It's possible that reviewer never realized that.
Color: Blue|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
PAPERPRO STANDOUT STANDUP STAPLER is actually THE dream stapler. It has a 'gently ergonomic' design, which means you can grip it any way you like to grip staplers and it is comfortable. I still have a dent in my palm from using those monstrous old Swingline staplers.

The PaperPro, while looking like any other 'stand-up' stapler, is absolutely unique in its staple-loading mechanism: the bottom simply slides back, exposing the "underside" of the chamber - then you just drop in more staples (it takes 1/2 a standard strip so that's 105 staples at a time) easy as that. I loved it, since my hands are not what they used to be.

The best thing of all is the "autoassist" stapling action. This is called "power-assisted" stapling but what it means is you won't have to break tendons or fingers when stapling. It's cool because somehow it is all mechanical - this is not an electric appliance - yet the stapling is as easy as willing it to happen. I'm a HUGE stapler, because I believe in proper organization of papers and this thing is a Godsend.

And it can take 15 pages at a time, just in case you have a legal issue going on or you ran off a long article from the web. For my own use, one of the most common problems is I have correspondence that needs to be joined for security, and a stapler that nails a thick stack of paper is just what the doctor ordered.

If you are hunting for staplers, whether it be one or 100, this stapler must be your weapon of choice. You will be like the almighty Odin wielding this!!

OK, I got carried away, but it's the finest stapler out there in my opinion. That's Odin-like enough for me.
on March 21, 2013
I first used one of these staplers when I was volunteering for my Granddaughter's class. Her teacher states that after a day of putting up class papers on the bulletin board she no longer has a sore wrist. I was so impressed that I immediately bought a stapler for my home and one for my daughter-in-law who is a second grade teacher. I, obviously, don't use the stapler as much as a teacher does but I am really glad I bought it.
on March 30, 2013
Color: Blue|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The PaperPro Paper Pro StandOut Stapler is easy to use and takes no effort to go through 15 or even more sheets of paper. However, it just stops stapling periodically - not jamming, just not stapling. Very random and frustrating. I finally figured out that if I hit it on my desk it would start working again. It is easier to use than traditional staplers and I love the ergonomic shape - fits nice in my hand. I think it is slightly difficult to load and does not hold very many staples (1/2 a normal strip) at a time. Perhaps I've gotten a "lemon" because I know many people rave about this stapler, but I've gone back to an "old reliable" regular stapler.
on September 12, 2013
I use this stapler at work & the standup feature is very handy. I would list this as a light duty stapler because it is made out of composite material & the part that annoyed me most, was the fact that it does not even hold a 1/2 strip of staples. I need to refill it often & am left with a lot of very short pieces from the staple strips. When it stops working, I'll go for the better model standup stapler.
I needed a stapler for home use, and of course came to Amazon to see what they had before hitting the office supply store. Found this one, liked the choice of colors, read the reviews, and decided to give it a shot.

VERY happy with this. The stapling mechanism has a different design than most staplers. You squeeze it, and toward the "end" of the squeeze, it sNaPs! the staple into the papers. I'm using it primarily to staple together pages of patterns and recipes as well as corralling some of my financial paperwork.

I got the green color -- it's a little darker than the photo -- more of a "kelly" green, but I'm OK with that. It takes standard staples and isn't difficult to fill once you figure out that you slide the BOTTOM section instead of the top to reveal the staple chamber. And it stores on the end (see the photo above), so it really doesn't take up much desk real estate.

I've stapled as many as 10 sheets of fairly heavy (26 lb) printer paper with no problems at all. I may purchase a second one to keep in my office, and have one in the kitchen to use with recipes and receipts.
on February 11, 2015
Sometimes you buy something and get more than you expect. This stapler soooo fits that bill.

It is compact and durable - it's held up nicely in the classroom...and between my students and me, stuff gets dropped all the time. It pushes a staple with a surprising amount of force but very little effort. I can't recall how many sheets I stapled, but it was more than I expected. It doesn't swing open to staple paper to a bulletin board, but who uses bulletin boards anymore? Once my go-fund me is met, I am going all-digital, baby!

Ergonomically, it's pretty awesome. It's a standup stapler so it takes a small footprint. It fits nicely in the hand.

The only reason it doesn't get the 5th star is sometimes the staple loading tray just slides open. Not a huge deal but annoying enough to merit a 4 star review.
on April 1, 2016
LOVE my stapler. Fits in my pencil pouch perfectly and staples like it's supposed to. Super easy to use; one-hand functionality. Perfect for a highschool or college student. I have tried to staple thick packets of paper and it is definitely not strong enough for that, but it gets through more than you think. Perfect for what it says. LOVE LOVE LOVE It!
on May 25, 2016
Love that it comes in the color purple and it is very sturdy and goes through many pages at once without having mis staples due to a higher number of papers trying to be stapled. Great for my office!