5.0 out of 5 stars When mommy is deployed ...
This is the only book I am aware of that talks about the deployment of a mother. The book address mommy's deployment from a child's perspective.
Published on October 23, 2004 by Adico

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd rate it lower if I could
There are many books for children of a deployed mother. Try Mommy Wears Combat Boots, or perform a search for others... Anyhoo, this book is a nice thought but it is not exceptionally well written and the pictures used in it are REEAAALLLYYY bad. They're occassionally nearly unrecognizable.
Published on April 19, 2011 by Chubby Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars When mommy is deployed ..., October 23, 2004
This review is from: Paperback- Mommy, You're My Hero (see boardbook edition) (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd rate it lower if I could, April 19, 2011
This review is from: Mommy, You're My Hero (Board book)

Paperback- Mommy, You're My Hero (see boardbook edition)
Paperback- Mommy, You're My Hero (see boardbook edition) by Michelle Ferguson-Cohen (Paperback - November 1, 2001)
Used & New from: $12.99