5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to grow
I bought these flowers as a start-up kit for my grand daughter. She decided to put it in our kitchen window, and she was elated to see it start to grow so quickly! She now has five of them that line the window, and she tells all of her friends about it at school. Thank you!
Published on October 21, 2012 by Cindy S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review purely on packaging aesthetics
Published on December 11, 2012 by Stacie Jacques

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to grow, October 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
I got this as a gift for a family member with a green thumb. She loved it. The kit got here quick and the package in perfect shape. Maybe she can show me a thing or two so I can stop killing plant life. LOL.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review purely on packaging aesthetics, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
I bought this paperwhite growing kit for my mother as Christmas gift. The photo, upon closer inspection, is clearly a stock photo of some random (albeit beautiful) paperwhites. What I received was wrapped in a LEOPARD PRINT PLASTIC BAG. Yup. The product itself is a plastic flower pot (how cheap!) and the bulbs and dirt. No pretty box or anything. Oh, wait, that's right, it was wrapped in tissue paper. I mean, sure, the flowers are the important part, but on the whole the presentation was pretty damn disappointing. If you're looking for something for yourself and not to give as a gift, then the lack of packaging may not bother you. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent little flower kit - Great Customer Service, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
I ordered this kit for a gift and at first I was a little disappointed that the pot for it was just a little plastic one. I was going to give four stars but then customer service from the Flower company sent me a personalized e-mail asking what they could do to improve my experience. They were very polite and helpful. Really, when I think about the product, the pot doesn't really matter because my mom (who it is for) will probably use one of her own ceramic ones anyway. Everything about this transaction was smooth and the product IS exactly as described. I raise my rating from 4 to 5 stars based on how attentive to details the company is. Also, this product is made in America by a small company, a big plus for me.

UPDATE:
Flowers grew very well, lots of blooms! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomed Early!, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
Ordered these for a friend for Valentine's day and they bloomed within two weeks. They're gorgeous and smell amazing! Would suggest this to anyone. I only received two bulbs but for the price you can't beat it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
Nice little gift to my lady she's been putting flowers all over our apartment they smell nice and are a good gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
The description says four bulbs. I placed three orders. Two came with three bulbs and one came with only two. So far one bulb from first batch of six has died.

1.0 out of 5 stars Miserable failure, March 19, 2013
Stuart WL (Warrington, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
I received this kit very promptly and gave it to my wife on valentine's day as a present from our 10 month old to her. I opened the box and first noticed that there were only two bulbs, not three. And they were pretty big...they barely fit side by side in the pot. Ad they'd already sprouted. The directions said if that happens, it means they are really ready to grow. Wow, I thought! Fragrant blooms, here we come! We watered them exactly as specified, and kept them in indirect light as stated.

Lots of green leaves appeared plus four or five buds.....I held my breath.....and now, 34 days later, I have a pot full of....well......lots of green leaves. All the buds withered and died. There are no more buds showing.

This was a very disappointing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect winter green thumb fix., January 23, 2013
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
Winter is tough when you have a green thumb. These beautiful flowers grew in 30 days and were absolutely gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift!!, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Paperwhite Flowers Growing Kit - Blooms in 30 days!
I purchased this as a gift for my mother and she raves about it to everyone! She loves how quick and easy it was to grow...not to mention how beautiful and fragrant they are!! Perfect gift for Easter, birthday, or just to show someone how special they are!