Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on December 2, 2012
Once again the Papi brand never fails me. These Brazilian trunks are very comfortable and light. Order one size larger than your regular size for better comfort.
on February 3, 2013
very good product, high quality, I like it and recommend it to everybody who like to wear elegant products, its a great choice
on August 8, 2013
Perfect fit and fabric. Fantastic color and style. Great price, have already lasted many months in perfect condition. Good product!
on July 4, 2013
If you are going to take off your pants in front of a lady, be sure you're wearing these underneath. I liked the look, so I bought these for my boyfriend. He likes the comfort and the sexiness. He would rate these 3.5-4 stars because he feels they could be a tad longer, but frankly, this is his first time with the Brazilian style, and I'm hoping he'll get used to it. I give them a 4-5 because they look AMAZING on him. I will probably order some of the others mentioned in reviews here, but I'm sure we will be getting more of the Papi.
on July 8, 2013
Very comfortable and supportive. This style doesn't choke my legs like a traditional brief. The synthetic fabric stays dryer than cotton on hot days and after washing and it's more durable. The elastic band is perhaps a slight bit wide, which provides more tension than my preference, but it is a minor complaint. I'm a 34 inch waist and these medium fit well. I recommend.
on October 10, 2012
These are possibly the best investment i've ever made in the underwear department. They are very comfortable, just the right length so they don't ride up like some of the longer versions.
on March 23, 2013
have had these for awhile now....and they are still my go to pair when i wanna wear something super comfortable....I just bought another pack of different design! these are great!
on October 6, 2012
Greatest underwear I've ever owned. Fits true to size didn't stretch out and very comfortable I've already bought three sets and plan to buy more
on January 13, 2013
These are currently my favorite trunks. They feel great! Great cut and just a nice fabric. There are certainly on my list for future purchases!
on June 30, 2013
Why 5 stars, once you have try this on you will know why.
Just look in the mirror see the fit front and back got to love it