Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Papi Men's 3 Pack Low Rise Brief
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 18, 2010
I'm writing this as a dyed-in-the-wool boxer guy - was born wearing them. Recently had hernia surgery and the medical people recommended I wear briefs immediately after the out-patient surgery and for a period afterward. A friend who knew my dislike of skimpy underwear suggested these Papi low-rise briefs so I got a few pairs. To my amazement they're comfortable, roomy yet provide ample support and are light as a feather. I use them now primarily under gym shorts for the beach and for exercise. Papi makes another variation on this product called Key Hole briefs and I highly recommend them as well for every-day work and casual wear. In a nut shell: size matters and these briefs are comfortable, roomy and non-binding.
on June 1, 2014
I'm a fan of Papi underwear and own several pair. These are low rising and has a sexy look and feel. The crotch area is small, but comfortable and not too restricting -except when, ahem! After washing for the first time, the material appears that it won't last too long after a long period of wear and all the washing. Although they are comfortable, it seems to stretch after you have worn them throughout the day, which is not so flattering. If that's not a deal breaker, then you will like these. I just know Papi has other designs and pairs of underwear that holds to it shape from the moment you put them on to when you take them off at the end of the day; which now I realize for the price I received three pairs, so it's a deal. However, the quality won't last as long as other Papi styles. I probably won't purchase more pairs of this specific style, but I am a fan of Papi.
on June 26, 2014
I've been searching for more comfortable underwear for quite a while, tried different kinds, and finally found these briefs. The material is 100% cotton, very soft, thin and light. Better than stretchy underwear with elastane. They fit like a glove, are really low rise, have enough room in the front pouch, and don't sag or ride up in the back. The waistband is comfortable, and the small tag doesn't bother at all. There is no fly. I like the white color, looks clean and simple. The brand name could be a little smaller, but it's not loud.

Very comfortable to wear all day or all night, working, hanging out, exercising or sleeping. Provide great support without being tight. I wore them for a few months, then bought another package because I liked them so much. The price is great too, and the multipack is convenient. Overall, I don't think there is better underwear out there. I am totally satisfied with this product, and I recommend it for anyone who likes briefs.
on February 20, 2015
Wow. All I can say is these just became my favorite brief. They fit great. They look great. My girlfriend loves them. My junk is super comfortable without feeling smooshed. Basically when you take them off, everything is hanging nice and low instead of looking like a pair seven year old marbles from being jammed inside your intestines all day.

I ordered one pack to test out, but I'm thinking I am going to be ordering many more packs very soon. Love the bold colors. Wish they had white, orange, and yellow, but maybe soon. Can't believe all the briefs I've tried only to find that some of them most affordable ones are the best fitting, best looking pairs on the market. Good job Papi.
on October 19, 2014
GOOD: The pocket is supportive and well placed, fabric is thin and breathable (though I prefer single layer in the front and this is double layer), and the waistband is wide enough to be comfortable and well fitted.
BAD: The cut across teh rear is too narrow (comes in across the cheecks instead of around them, and I have skinny cheeks), and the elastic around the legs seems a little too weak - like I'm concerned about durability and "falling out" the leg holes.
CONCLUSION: I contemplatedand compared these to my ordinary Hanes low-rise, and for the cost - these are going back.
on January 21, 2014
I had ordered the originals a few years ago, and these are not the same - and I cant help but compare them. The old ones were very comfortable and long lasting (over 4 years and still going strong!). These are thinner material, and shrunk in the wash - otherwise they would be true to size. They also have elastic/spandex around the leg holes and not just around the waist - giving a more fitted bikini type look. Makes your junk look bigger and giving a little more junk room than the old ones, but ultimately less comfortable in my view and also a little less manly. I'm not sure if I could wear these to my boxing gym without getting beat up.
on March 25, 2016
Update July 2016:
Several of the ones that I had been wearing and washing over the past 2 months have started to fall apart even more. So I decided to order two new packs. But the quality is still pretty bad, as even on new ones, there is a lot of bad stitching with loose threads.
The picture shows a brand new dark blue and light blue one with loose threads, and a red pair that has a scrap piece of black fabric stitched into the front pouch.
These Papi briefs have to be the worst quality I have ever seen. I have worn Jockey and Hang Ten in the 90's, then Life and Joe Boxer Briefs/Thongs. But since then, it seems that CK is the best quality going these days, as both 2xist and Papi have quality issues.

-----------------------
Original Review:
Received the 3 pack of the blue colors. I opened them up and noticed that the medium blue color had several small holes in the fabric around the side and back. I then checked the light blue and dark blue color, and could not find any holes in them, but did see a lot of loose threads from when it was stiched together. I have several Papi thongs, and did not have any issues with them. So I'm going to order a replacement on these.

But as far as the fit, they are an XL (I'm a 39") and fit me just fine, not too tight or too loose, and the cotton is soft and breathable. I also ordered the 2xist Pimma Cotton hip briefs, and I can tell they are made better. But the Papi is $22 for 3 and the 2xist Pima Cotton is $18 for 1, so more expensive.

UPDATE:
I ended up noticing a few more holes in them, brand new out of the package. Also there are a lot of loose threads around the stiching. I've worn these Papi briefs a few times and also the 2xist Pima Cotton briefs, and the 2xist ones feel a lot nicer, look better, and have higher quality construction. So I'm returning the Papi briefs due to the holes in the fabric, and lack of quality.
review image
on April 9, 2015
I have a 33" waist and I don't have a flat butt. I ordered a size Large. Glad I did. These things fit great, are thin but supportive, and the front pouch gives you plenty of room with support at the same time. Also plenty of room for a plump butt, with full coverage. If you have no butt, get a Medium. Would and will buy again.
on March 11, 2015
These fit, and have room in the right place. Kind of amazing that women have had a "cup" in their bras for years, but guys have only recently gotten a "pouch" to hold their stuff. Like the fit of low rise briefs.
on January 16, 2014
As someone who hates underwear that bunches, these are great. I am a low rise brief wearer with a drawer of many different brands. I like these briefs and will purchase again. I purchased the White ones with three different waistband colors.

What I like:

- The cut. These are not "baggy" in slightest. They are low rise and cut almost bikini style in the rear. If you are someone who likes full bottom, old school briefs then these aren't for you. For me, these are great for wearing under a pair of jeans, pants or shorts. No extra material in the back or front.

- The waistband. I really like the three color waistband and the muted sort of design. If I bend over or am changing at the gym these aren't too "loud" but at the same time they have fun color.

- The front pouch isn't TOO big like some briefs. There is nothing worse than having a bunch of extra space in the pouch. It's just right for the average guy and is VERY flattering. The pouch holds everything in place and works well for tighter fitting pants.

I've worn these to the gym, to work and just hanging out at home and I am comfortable no matter what I'm doing. I've received many compliments and have recommended these to my friends and family.