5.0 out of 5 stars nice bracelet...once
Published on November 7, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Survival Bracelet
I got the bracelet today and opened the box to find out that the clasp on the bracelet was terrible and so weak that it fell apart when I tried to put the bracelet on. The bracelet then begun to come apart my suggestion is to find another company and buy one that is made at a higher quality.
Published on October 19, 2011 by IrishSox

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bracelet...once, November 7, 2010
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
This bracelet is a great idea. 10ft of paracord could come in handy in a variety of situations. But here is my problem.... the bracelet is 3 beans (i bought 2) - with shipping it was a total of 16 dollars. spending this much made me apprehensive about ripping it up to use it - and that was the whole idea behind getting it! (of course in a real survival situation I would not think about it.) So my advice would be to buy the bracelet - once. then get some para cord and go online and find instructions on making one yourself. I spent 5 dollars on 50ft of para cord and re-used the same buckle and now have no problem taking apart the bracelet for anything. I just knotted it up again and it took about 20 minutes, but I really think it was because it was my first time knotting the bracelet myself. In the future I expect it to take about 10 mins tops. Just a thought - the bracelet is top notch and there are a ton of uses for para cord. Just my 2 cents on saving 2 cents...LOL

1.0 out of 5 stars Survival Bracelet, October 19, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, October 11, 2011
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
It just arrived and I took it out of the box. You would expect the clasp to stay closed instead it just falls apart. Its not broke they just use a very cheap clasp. Maybe I expected too much for $ 3.50.

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
Bought this bracelet that says 9 inches. One I got was 6 inches at best. This is junk. Keep looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not American Veteran made as represented., January 23, 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
I ordered 10 of these to give to my friends and relatives because it was stated "Made by Perpetual Revolution, a small Veteran Owned and Operated Business". If these are made by Veterans, they are Chinese. I am always looking for ways to support our Vets and these are misrepresented. Buyer beware that these come directly from China.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't measure up, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
Not sure where they got their tape measure, but the cord is only 6" long.. even if you open it up and include the clasps end to end it's only 8".. Doesn't fit around my wrist and I have a normal sized wrist..

1.0 out of 5 stars bad!!!!!, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
Still waiting two months later. Never recived my package. I will never buy again due to never getting package. Bad bad bad!

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
I've bought several and the quality and style is a bit inconsistent. With that said, they are so cheap that it is worth taking a chance and seeing if you like them or not I would say.

1.0 out of 5 stars Haven't got it, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
I haven't received it yet. I have been waiting for 2 months and have yet to receive and notice or anything

1.0 out of 5 stars Still haven't recieved it yet! It's been 4 week, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet 9 Inch (Misc.)
Waiting on the product to arrive. Will repost when and if it ever gets here. It's coming from China so who knows

Para-Cord Survival Bracelet "Black" 9 Inch