5.0 out of 5 stars YES, it IS 7-Strand... and it is awesome!
Look, it's paracord and regardless of other reviews it REALLY IS 7-STRAND. Shipped fast and I couldn't be happier.
I have purchased paracord elsewhere in black, OD Green, etc. and compared this item to the others and there is no difference other than the cool "gecko" coloring that I bought this time.
Published on July 26, 2012 by Matthew J. Hunt

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard Paracord
Nothing particularly amazing or horrible about it. It's just your standard paracord. If you're looking for paracord, this stuff is fine.
Published 10 months ago by Bill Lumberton

5.0 out of 5 stars YES, it IS 7-Strand... and it is awesome!, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Paracord 100' 7 strand, type III nylon by TACTICAL INTENT

4.0 out of 5 stars You will discover many uses for this cord -- handy for home and garden tasks as well as camping, July 13, 2013
Byron Magbee (Tampa, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
Paracord is, or should be, a staple of camping gear stashs or any emergency or survival bags everywhere. But I purchased this Digital Acu paracord for use at home. I have tied trees to stakes, lashed shrub and tree branches to fences and walls and used it for boot laces. A new use in my shop or yard pops up frequently.

The 100' was plenty for me, so I have cut it to fit each project and knotted two pieces bacl together where needed -- the price is low, so cut away.

I have not discected the cord yet to use its tiny component stands, have just used it whole, but no doubt that will happen.

If you keep a tool or emergency kit in your vehicle, I recommend keeping 20 or 30' handy. At this price, you can afford to stash cord for emergencies or lashing items to a roof rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Descibed, October 31, 2012
I ordered this 550 cord in Coyote Brown, and it was perfectly colored to match all of my Coyote Brown gear. This stuff is 7 strand - and yes, I counted. It is not military issue because all of the strands are white (U.S. issue would have different colored strands), but it is of equivalent quality. It melts great at the ends without flaring up, and the inner strands can be easily separated from the shell. All in all, the best paracord/550 cord your going to find beyond actually cutting up a parachute or finding the real U.S. issue (and good luck with that because it's really hard to find).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, January 31, 2012
Amazon Customer "Tech Freak" (Freeport, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This paracord is well made and don't shrink if it gets into contact of moisture. Love the color because it doesn't look bad @ all when it gets dirty. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color for Texas A&M colored survival bracelets, November 17, 2012
Picky CO Mom (Fort Collins, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Bought this to make some survival bracelets in our university colors. Matches the color perfectly. Now we can show extra Aggie spirit at all of our events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paracord, September 14, 2013
The color is excellent, and it does indeed have 7 strands. I also purchased some actual mil spec cord from a different supplier, and this cord would be the nicer to use for craft projects. It is slightly larger diameter than the mil spec stuff and the color and finish is better. It seems strong enough for typical camping and around the house uses. I would buy this again, especially if I was using it for bracelets or other crafts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 6, 2013
Nice quality para cord, outer casing is full, not flat. Color matched picture (Fireball). Would order again, Gorilla Para Cord manufacturer

5.0 out of 5 stars fatastic, March 12, 2013
Fantastic! Made a few watch bands now and replaced some shoelaces that kept ripping (bet they wont rip now!) Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars REAL cord, November 2, 2012
This product was reasonably priced, good quality (i.e. 7 strands inside, good weaving, no flimsy feel), and had quick shipping to boot.
My only concern was a few shaky reviews from other buyers. Apparently, I had no reason to worry. Thanks!

I'll certainly buy from you again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for boot laces, October 22, 2012
Felipe J. Pena "Salsamanp" (Ossining, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Better than I expected. I used this cord to make my own 60 inch boot laces. Worked phenominally. Got plenty left over to make a couple more boot laces. Great deal.