Bethenny Getting Married? 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mo' Money, Mo' Problems It's been a fruitful year for Bethenny but life shows no sign of slowing down. Season 3 kicks off with a party for the first new cocktail since the sale of Skinnygirl - friends old and new are in attendance, even TODAY show host, Hoda Kotb along with her boyfriend Jay. Bethenny takes life in the public eye in stride but Jason struggles with the constant attention. Parties and press interviews are only a fraction of the new parents' hectic schedule - managing their second year of marriage, caring for their daughter Bryn and purchasing a new apartment are just some of the challenges ahead.
2. Alias Benjamin Frankelin Bethenny decides to have a good old fashioned girl's weekend in her favorite stomping ground -- Montauk. With Bryn, Dawa and Cookie by her side, Bethenny turns off the world and takes a drive out to the beach. She lavishes her closest girlfriends with a summer weekend getaway and in turn they put pressure on her to have a second baby. The weekend is full of fun, sun, clambakes and a revelation that after the success, Bethenny has trouble trusting anyone other than her oldest and closest friends.
3. The Damaged One It's back to the beach, this time for another soiree to celebrate Skinnygirl cocktails. Bethenny decides to work on her matchmaking skills, her targets - Julie's sister Jonie and her partner in Skinnygirl Daily Nutrition, Matt. The two hit it off, but the next day, Bethenny and Jason end up fighting about Bethenny's "inappropriate" line of questioning. Back in the city, it's time to get the apartment renovation underway and Jason reminds their stellar design team that he would like to be considered as they put the pieces together. In Bethenny's weekly session with therapist Dr. Amador, he proposes a couple's workshop on his boat for Bethenny and Jason to work on their issues.
4. Shrink Resistant The second year of marriage is proving to be more difficult than the first for Bethenny and Jason. Bethenny confides to her hairstylist that she and Jason are in a fight and has been feeling distant from Jason. On top of that, the new apartment's design team is not getting along. Bethenny calls a meeting to get everyone on the same page but Jason is hostile with the group, making things worse and forcing Bethenny to play referee. Emotions are running high with Bethenny's assistant, Julie, who breaks down at a lunch meeting when asked if she is committed to the company for the long haul.
5. Adrift Bethenny and Jason sail away on the couple's therapy boating trip, but the tide turns just as they begin to work together. Jason gets seasick and rendered unable to perform his "duty" of cooking the meal for the group. Things go from bad to worse when Dr. Amador informs them that they are essentially lost at sea as the GPS system on the boat has stopped working. Once on dry land, Jason and Bethenny race to reunite with Bryn. Jason proclaims that the trip was worthwhile as it made him realize that no matter how bad things get, he wants Bethenny by his side.
6. Maternal Instincts Bethenny and Jason are going full steam ahead on the apartment remodel. Closet space is of the utmost importance to Bethenny, but for Bethenny to get her dream closet, Jason must give up his "man cave." Bethenny isn't comfortable asking Jason to give this up but the remodel crew votes for the closet. News of her mother selling a story about her to a gossip magazine shakes Bethenny. Later on Bethenny meets with Dr. Amador and breaks down admitting that hearing about her mother summons up painful memories.
7. All Da Boats One "scandal" after the next has Bethenny making headlines. From the facts in her article in Forbes being questioned to the driver of the tow boat that picked her up after the boat incident claiming she didn't give him a big enough tip, it seems like everyone wants a piece of Bethenny. She draws the conclusion that she never had this kind of trouble until she made her money. Bethenny shops for her new apartment but cannot get the bad press out of her head. After much consideration, she goes on the Today show to clear the air. She goes out on a date with Jason and they seem to be happy with the way things have turned out. Bethenny has an appearance on Ellen and leaves the audience laughing.
8. Who Coordinates the Chaos Bethenny takes a serious hit when her assistant, Julie, delivers big news. Bethenny is full of mixed emotions and it causes her to reflect on her extended family and how valuable they are to her...and what better way to celebrate her staff than to do a photo shoot of them all modeling the Skinnygirl Shapewear line. Despite her recent success, Bethenny has trouble letting go of her bargain hunting ways. A furniture shopping trip for her new apartment sends her into a tailspin when she realizes that every time her Upper East Side interior decorator opens her mouth, thousands of Bethenny's hard-earned dollars fall out.
9. My Bad Self Bethenny gets busy building her brand empire and in typical Bethenny fashion has found a way to mix business with pleasure. With her staff in tow, the team heads to Jim Bean to discuss some exciting ideas that are brewing with Skinnygirl Cocktails. Things do not slow down for a moment as Bethenny learns the hard way that home renovations are no joke and begins to feel overwhelmed. Things reach a boiling point as she tries to manage everyone and everything in the project and her life but realizes she has become the middle man... or woman as it were. When her beloved Gina stops by, she can't help but show her true feelings and for a moment Bethenny allows herself to let go. Has the unstoppable Bethenny reached her breaking point?
10. Paradise Found Bethenny and Jason arrive at the One and Only Pamilla resort in Los Cabos for their extended and much needed vacation. It's been a tough road up until now but with Bryn and Veronica in tow, they are hoping to relax. But paradise loses a little bit of its glimmer once Bethenny and Jason start talking about past wounds. Fortunately, the rollercoaster ride of their relationship bounces back with a good dose of humor on both their parts. Finally, it's time for Bethenny's birthday, a day that goes much better for her than in previous years.
11. Paradise Lost A long vacation is just what the doctor ordered for Bethenny and Jason but the ups and downs that come with it are not. On the second leg of their trip, Jason decides that he has waited long enough to break some news about their new apartment and where they may have to live before they can move in. Willing to put themselves out there again, literally, Jason and Bethenny find themselves on yet another boat ride from hell. Bethenny and Jason can't seem to escape from their own personal issues and a lengthy discussion about work, life and love forces Jason to face his deepest fears.
12. Grab Your Balloons Jason and Bethenny are back in NYC and very much back to the business at hand - getting their apartment renovated and making sure they have a place to sleep. With the stress building, Bethenny indulges in a little NYC R&R - a night out with Jake and a yoga class with Nick that has her worried more than ever about his health.
13. Aspen-ational When Bethenny brings up her obstacles with Jason to Dr. Amador, she understands it's time to take a step back and listen. Soon after, she leaves for the launch of the Skinnygirl Cranberry Cosmo in Aspen. Finally, Bethenny takes a lesson from Dr. Amador and learns to let Jason come to her instead of the other way around.
14. Unregrettable Bethenny must once again face her past when she has dinner with Louis, one of her deceased father's dearest friends.
15. Fair Thee Well Heeled Christmas is in the air and the Skinnygirl gang gathers for a holiday party.
I guess we all like to watch train wrecks and spinoff stories about train wrecks. Have your volume control button ready.Published 9 months ago by Sarah Beilles
I guess since I was first introduced to Bethenny via RHONY (real housewives of New York). I became a fan of hers without even realizing it. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Andrea
who doesn't like bethenny? So relatable, I've been a fan of her since her appearance on the real housewives of nyPublished 17 months ago by A B
Everything about this show is great. Bethenny tells it like it is while staying real! all the episodes are greatPublished 21 months ago by lumbeepanther
Yes, she can be vulgar. But, Bethenny is the real deal. I love her strength, I love her weakness, I love her creativity, I love her as a mom and a business woman. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Ann Ueno