4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Coldplay
Published on October 30, 2011 by Michael Kerner

2.0 out of 5 stars This is another one
that the kids downloaded with some of my free downloads that I got when I ordered good music. I'm sure this sucks as it's Coldplay.
Published 11 months ago by zentrainer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Coldplay, October 30, 2011
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
There is no question about the intimacy and anticipation Coldplay have had with trying to follow-up the strength of Viva La Vida since it came out in 2008. But what Coldplay does have is strength and a real connection with their songs, and their fans as well. Coldplay's latest single, Paradise, the second single from their 5th album Mylo Xyloto, brings in more of a Earthy, driven song that shows to be classic for Coldplay, yet it doesn't feel like it is far-removed from what had made them so strong in the first place. Openly, Paradise is one of the better songs from the album, and flows well just like Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall displayed. It is a better download than some of the other songs they've made for the record, and still makes you feel like you're in paradise.

Song: B-

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Day in Paradise, August 10, 2012
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
Coldplay is getting their groove back. Maybe it's because Chris Martin is enjoying the good home cooking of his wife Gwyneth Paltrow (My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness), that he's now like Shakespeare In Love, he's inspired. There were Great Expectations for this album, and Martin succeeds. This song is Proof.

"Paradise" begins slowly, it's a narrative song, but gradually it grows to become a rousing anthem. While Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, there is a path to Paradise. This song is filled with joy and exuberance. It's about paradise found, as opposed to paradise lost. There's hope for redemption, and finding it. This song is another day in Paradise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Song Review, March 5, 2012
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
Always been a fan of Cold Play. Paradise is one of their newest songs and it does not disappoint. Heard it, downloaded it, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars liked it, May 18, 2014
Joe Souders (Noblesville, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
A very good song from Coldplay. I recommend it to anyone who likes today's sound. They have become one of the biggest bands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
I love many things about the song. I am glad my daughter wanted it. I think it is interesting to listen to.

2.0 out of 5 stars This is another one, January 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
Love Coldplay's music! I can't get enough! You will not regret purchasing anything of Coldplay's! This was for my daughter and she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well., October 28, 2013
Mademoiselle Kami (West Texas physically, Breton Isles in spirit) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
I just really like Coldplay, I guess. It's the kind of music that makes you want to fly. And this song is the perfect example of that soaring feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
Most Grooving Song Ever. Coldplay is an amazing band and write some of the best music I have ever heard.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Song!, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Paradise (MP3 Music)
I like the lyrics and the tune. I listen to it all the time. This is my all time favorite

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›