Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paradiso
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 29, 2013
I truly enjoy this CD when I am looking for something to listen to that is soft and gentle. She has a very soothing voice and am enjoying this CD's, this one being the 4th. She has grown up quite a bit from when we discovered her first CD several years ago. But her voice is just as beautiful now as then. I have only found her on Amazon and not in the stores, so this was a plus for me.
on October 4, 2011
What an incredible combination!!! A great composer and a great Diva, together making their MASTERPIECE: PARADISE... I really love Hayley's voice in each song, the fantastic arrangements of Ennio's orchestra and every sound from each instrument; my favorites are ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST (this song transport me to west landscapes), and METTI UNA SERA A CENA (A lovely tune which makes me think of Paris); terrific sounds from DA QUEL SORRISO CHE NON RIDE PIU, The very cute LEZIONE DI MUSICA, the wonderful "wall of sound" of HERE'S TO YOU... For me this is the best album of Hayley, and Ennio simply gives HIS BEST!!!
on November 27, 2011
"On matters of taste there can be no dispute" so much of my approach will reflect my own taste. The image that came to me about the CD Paradiso was of sugar, cream, and puff pasty crafted in the brilliant Italian way. For me however, I need to be careful not to consume too much at one sitting. Others however, may rejoice in over indulging!

I was really interested to hear how Hayley Westenra's voice is developing. The mid and lower register's are growing in richness, however, sometimes the upper register could be a little scratchy. I hope that this can be worked at as at other time the upper register is bell like. Hayley Westenra has a beautiful pure voice with great accuracy, and for me a joy to listen to.

I would like to hear her singing music with greater depth as she has on previous albums. On the other hand I hope Hayley maintains her relative freedom from vibrato as her excellent pitch allows very accurate intonation.

Over all for me, it is an ideal romantic interlude with Italian background, may be to support enjoyable conversation or to just sit back an relax with.

Tony Trethowan
on March 9, 2014
This is one of the best CDs i have. I have 3 CDs by Hayley Westenra and they are all GREAT. Ide like to send Feedback for this, but i dont know how to do it. it does`nt show on MY account. I received this CD on 3-8-2014. Warner Jones Valley Springs Ca.
on October 22, 2012
She has an AMAZING voice!!! This ENTIRE album is great! I am not a music professional, just a huge fan of her work. I bought this album and River of Dreams - Best of Hayley Westenra at the same time. Both were labeled as imports.

One thing to note. When I was ripping the CD to my computer, none of the album information loaded so I had to manually enter the album name, song names, etc. This may just be because it was an import product, but that is just my guess. Either way it does NOT affect the quality of the music itself!
on June 2, 2012
This is Haley's best album to date. Her voice is still that of an angel. It's crystal clear but has grown much richer as she has grown older. My favorite song on the album is "Would He Even Know Me Now".
on January 29, 2013
I always enjoyed the music Ennio,but the young ladies voice made it even more relaxing and enjoyable. I think for what the cover of the CD showed that she is as lovely as her music and voice.
Nick
on March 11, 2015
A great effort with Morricone the gifted Italian composer of great melodies. I think she lacks the enthusiasm of Jackie Evancho and some of the songs lay flat for me, especially "once upon a time in the west," (Track 4). Jackie Evanchoe's rendition puts Haley's rendition to shame. But overall Hayley has an unbelievable voice and should not be bypassed. Great work Hayley!
on July 31, 2012
My first experience listening to this lady . I found her selections wonderful and diverse! Ennio Morricone is one of my favorite composers and Hayley certainly does the music justice . Highly reccomended!
on November 6, 2011
Another great CD by Hayley ;-)
Her voice is beautiful and can't wait until the next one,you will not be disappointed.