VSTEP is proud to announce Ship Simulator Extremes, the next installment of the acclaimed Ship Simulator series. With over 550K copies sold, the series returns with a new game that pushes the boundaries of simulation gaming. Do you have the cool of a real ship captain, even in the most demanding conditions?
Ever wondered how it would feel to sail a half a million ton Supertanker through the perfect storm? To take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Or to feel the tension as you evacuate an oil rig crew threatened by disaster? Ship Simulator Extremes offers exciting and realistic missions as you pilot an impressive array of vessels, and live the story of real ship captains.
Featuring stunning visuals, accurate vessel behaviour, famous locations and ports all over the world and missions based on actual events, this is one simulator game that you cannot afford to miss.
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions in the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations from around the world.
- Wide range of vessels to captain, including hovercraft, Coast Guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Save the environment campaign: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water and weather system. Sail calm waters or take on the most extreme weather ever witnessed at sea.
- Online multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends.
| ||Minimum Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows XP (min SP2) / Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits)|
|Processor:||3 GHz P4 Intel or AMD equivalent processor|
|RAM:||2 GB (XP) or 3 GB (Vista or Windows7)|
|Hard Drive:||3.5 GB|
|Video Card:||Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 with 256MB ram (At least Shader model 3.0)|
|Additional Info:||DirectX 9.0c compatible. Mouse with scroll wheel and keyboard. Broadband Internet connection required for Multiplayer|