The primary goal of Parametric Modeling with Creo Parametric 2.0 is to introduce the aspects of Solid Modeling and Parametric Modeling. This text is intended to be used as a training guide for any student or professional wanting to learn to use Creo Parametric.
This text covers Creo Parametric and the lessons proceed in a pedagogical fashion to guide you from constructing basic shapes to building intelligent solid models and creating multi-view drawings. This text takes a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the important Parametric Modeling techniques and concepts. This textbook contains a series of eleven tutorial style lessons designed to introduce beginning CAD users to Creo Parametric.
The basic premise of this book is that the more designs you create using Creo Parametric, the better you learn the software. With this in mind, each lesson introduces a new set of commands and concepts, building on previous lessons. This book will provide you with a good basis for exploring and growing in the exciting field of Computer Aided Engineering.
Table of Contents
1. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
2. Constructive Solid Geometry Concepts
3. Model History Tree
4. Parametric Relations and Constraints
5. Parent/Child Relationships
6. Datum Features, 3D Annotations, and Part Drawings
7. Symmetrical Features in Designs
8. Three Dimensional Construction Tools
9. Advanced Modeling Tools
10. Assembly - Putting It All Together
11. Advanced Assembly Modeling and Creo Animation