5.0 out of 5 stars Parenting and Contemporary Society
This book is very beneficial in explaining current family structures and provides highlights in each chapter that gives tips to enhance each situation. Since I will be working with diverse family types in my field of study, I found this book very helpful in understanding current family dynamics and cultural influences.
Published on June 9, 2009 by R. Sims

3.0 out of 5 stars Very informative
I was able to understand and make sense of what it means to parent in a society like today, Very informative.
Published 13 months ago by Marilyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Parenting and Contemporary Society, June 9, 2009
This review is from: Parenting in Contemporary Society (4th Edition) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, August 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Parenting., May 31, 2014
This book was very helpful durning my class. I would recommend this book to anyone who would like advice on parenting or anyone who is studying family development.

3.0 out of 5 stars Parenting in Contemporary Society, February 10, 2010
I'm using this for my Child Development Class, Urban Families: Contemporary Issues. I think its useful

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, September 22, 2009
The book was the exact same book and was very nice. the only problem I had was that I paid for expedited shipping and it took over a week to get to me. Other than that very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy!, March 12, 2008
The book was in perfect condition. I purchased the book as "NEW" and I still paid a cheaper price than I would have at my school's book store. I was very pleased with the sale and hope to do business with this seller again.

Parenting in Contemporary Society (4th Edition)
Parenting in Contemporary Society (4th Edition) by Tommie J. Hamner (Paperback - November 11, 2000)
Used & New from: $0.01