- Paperback: 183 pages
- Publisher: Jewish Lights Pub; 1st Pbk. Ed edition (October 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580230164
- ISBN-13: 978-1580230162
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,433,621 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Parenting as a Spiritual Journey Paperback – October 1, 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
So often styles of parenting are overly politicized...It makes it hard to listen to that still voice within that guides us better than any book. Rabbi Kreimer has managed to articulate the power that comes when we listen to ourselves and our children. The beauty and transformative power of these stories is precisely in many of the places where we feel so inadequate - our so called weaknesses...Please bless yourself and all the parents and parents-to-be you love with this book - it is, to quote St. Augustine, "soaked through with grace."