Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on August 4, 2015
Ordered from Amazon ship and sold. It came brand new sealed. This baby will satisfy any sweet tooth. Its very sweet and warm but doesnt smell cheap or teen-ish. It opens with creammy mellow peach then dried down to soft floral candyish scent. The base is warmer with vanilla. This perfume is so delicious and sexy! Plus it lasts long for a sweet scent. I also have Can Burlesque but I prefer this version. Highly recommend it !
review image review image
on September 3, 2014
My friend hates Paris Hilton, so we got her this and covered the label. She loved the scent. She went ballistic when we showed her the label though. She almost threw the bottle at us right then and there.
on October 28, 2011
i am 43. not trying to be young. love my age. and i like this smell. it softens to a cotton candy smell. goes on somewhat strong though. its a smell for the weekend. if you are trying to be classy, this aint the perfume! lol! Dolce and Gabanna The One would be the classier sweet smell.
on January 5, 2015
This has been a favorite of mine since I was 19 (I'm 28 now). I also love Juicy Coutour, Viva La Juicy, Britney Spears' Fantasy, Coach Poppy, and Ed Hardy. None of them are too fruity, too powdery, too flowery, too musky, or too sweet (*although* they all are a bit on the sweet side. But NOTHING like those tacky sprays that are so sweet they smell like straight up cotton candy). All of them are good choices for young ladies especially.
on April 5, 2016
This is my favorite fragrance, it smells so feminine. I would recommend it for a girly girl or perhaps a younger woman. It is very floral but without the sour notes that some floral perfumes tend to have underlying them. It lasts a few hours as well, so I would definitely buy again.
on December 22, 2013
This smells really good. It smells even better after a few minutes of spraying it. But when I started having men compliment and follow me around. I dyTted thinking maybe it smells better than I had anticipated. They would constantly say you smell really, really good! Awesome price and great find. I had never even heard of ot but stumbled upon it in a Paris Hilton sampler~
I'm so glad I did
on January 25, 2016
Paris Hilton Can Can smells great! It's a sweet smelling perfume that somewhat resembles cotton candy but not exactly. It does smell strong at first but then as the day goes on the scent starts smelling more gentle. The scent stays with me all day. I wouldn't exactly say this is my favorite perfume but it doesn't smell that bad and it is a great value for the money. I would be willing to purchase again in the future.
on July 14, 2011
Even though this perfume is by paris hilton, its surprisingly very nice! it has a very sweet kind of candy smell to it and it lasts for hours! im always smelling it throughout the day when i wear it!! YUM
on January 13, 2011
My daughter received as a Christmas gift.... Yesterday I picked her up from school and she smelled great! So this morning I sprayed some on.... So many compliments! Mild and Sweet! Will purchase some more for my daughter as long as I get a few sprays for myself here and there. :) Also side comment, I wasnt a great big fan of HEIRESS, and never bought Paris Hilton's line again, but I will purchase CAN CAN..
on April 3, 2014
One of the things I like about ordering fragrance on Amazon is that usually you can choose a small size, so that even though you can't return it you are not out that much if you don't care for it. Such is the case with "Can Can". It's not bad, but it doesn't appeal to me either. It's a sweet smell, and I do like sweet fragrances, but (to me) it just doesn't seem to have much "personality". Not like "Fancy" by Jessica Simpson, which I love. Can Can reminds me of those inexpensive "knock-off" fragrances sold at the drugstore. Another thing that bothered me a little was that the "ingredients" were a huge list of chemicals I hadn't heard of before. I mean, I'm sure they are perfectly safe, but still... Anyway, it looks like many other people love this scent so I don't want to discourage a potential buyer. But if you are purchasing this without having first tried it I would recommend ordering the smallest container first, like I did.