Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 22, 2013
I absolutely love the melody of this song and the words take me back to memories of my first visit to Paris. If anyone is as in love with Paris as I am, this song is a "must listen to". As Donna Summer sings I can close my eyes and once again feel myself walking along the Quai, across Pont Neuf, through various arrondissemonts and of course shopping the flagship Louis Vuitton store on the Boulevard Champs Elysees!
on October 31, 2010
With "To Paris With Love", Donna delivers her trademark falsetto vocals on a song that comes close to such albums as "A Love Trilogy" and "Four Seasons Of Love." Rhythmic, danceable and romantic! For that, I took to the "To Paris With Love" immediately. The remixes are good however do not top the splendor and sensuality of the original!
on October 9, 2010
It's ok. Kind of sounds like vintage Donna Summer, but gets kind of monotonous towards the end. I miss her strong voice, too much falsetto here.
on June 21, 2012
amazing voice - great song that should have been played on Top 40 stations - A sin that she was ignored by radio.