4 out of 5 stars
Park & Sun Super Loop 9 Hoop Disc Target Set
Price:$81.99 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 19, 2012
Verified Purchase
I have returned this already but noticed I never gave a review. So I want to give a quick one even though I decided to return this item.
First off, the nets are nice and strong...good all around nets. Theese posts are a bit flimsy and disappointing. When I first put one in the ground, the bottom plastic post buckled. Too much pressure on it I guess. The little flags were a nice touch, but I had some missing. When putting the posts and nets together, some would not fit. Either too tight to go flush or didnt fit at all. With that said, I still liked the items and just need to get one that will go together properly. I believe my situation was a malfunction on the manufacturers fault. It should have been QAed in order to assure the items would go together.
I still want to give it a four star because the nets are strong, the little flags are a great touch and the connectors along with the stakes are nice and strong.
Improvements....Stronger posts...make sure everything fits together...and for the frisbees .... ..... get rid of the cheap one and put in some lagitimate discs. The frisbees that come with this set are for little kids and are a piece of junk.Do those improvements and youll have a true winner.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 4, 2013
Verified Purchase
With a limited area for activity, this little kit is the perfect item for our outdoors club in an area that has little grass.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again