Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 24, 2012
I have always been a fan of Park Tools because of their quality. I have several bikes and like to keep a tool kit in each one. When assembling my new WTK-1 tool kit I noticed the adjustable wrench looked very cheap compared to those in my other Park tool kits. I contacted Park Tool and asked if I could replace it with a better one. They advised that in an attempt to cut costs they replaced the better wrench with this one. I advised them that when I am miles away from home I don't want to depend on cheap tools. I will be reevaluating future purchases of the Park brand.
on June 30, 2011
The set has everything you need except the adjustable wrench is really useless. I've never been able to take a wheel off with it, it just starts to strip the bolts on the bike. Get a stand-alone wrench and you will be set.
on June 9, 2012
The first time I needed to patch a tire, this kit worked really well. The second time, one of the tire levers broke, which I thought was very odd considering Park Tool usually makes, in my experience, a great product. The only design complaint I have is that the pouch doesn't really hold the tools. I mean, it has space for all of them, but the wrench is slightly too long to be able to Velcro it properly, so the wrench ends up sticking out the corner slightly when it's Velcroed... But it makes little difference since it'll probably be inside a seat or handlebar bag anyway.
on May 1, 2014
I bought this a few weeks ago, and just today I was unlucky enough to get a flat. So I pulled out the kit, and realized that the tiny little wrench does NOT fit into my 15mm wheel nuts. It doesn't go wide enough. So I had to use a bigger (6 inch) adjustable wrench to open my wheelnuts and get the tire out. The levers work just fine and the patch kit looks good although I didn't use it. I ended up putting my bigger wrench inside the kit, although it sticks out a little. The allen wrenches work fine and are good for a variety of screws around the bike.

So, the kit works fine, but maybe they're having some issues with that wrench.
on March 13, 2009
This kit could use a 2.5 mm hex wrench in addition to those it contains. The adjustable wrench might not get the job done, but something is better than nothing. Take a box wrench that fits your wheel nut size instead.
on July 9, 2014
This is an essential tool kit that every rider should have. It is compact enough to place inside a small saddle bag. Includes better quality tire levers and other tools. The convenient carry case makes it easy to keep everything together. Thankfully I have not had to use the kit but it gives me good peace of mind.
on February 27, 2014
I've had this kit for years now and it's still on my bike. It's an excellent little kit, and has been worth the investment. The tire levers (or whatever those blue sticks are called) are of good quality and they never broke on me. They ultimately got replaced because after a year or two wound up falling out of the pouch, but I'm surprised they actually stayed in there for as long as they did! I've never used the hex wrenches, so I can't say much about them. The patch kit is actually a decent one and the nice thing about that kit is it's the same size as most other off the shelf patch kits, so the pouch you get in this toolkit will hold them.

My one complaint. As soon as you open this kit up, throw that wrench away. Just do it. You never, ever, want to experience the frustration of being abandoned on the side of the road, unable to get a tire off because you thought the wrench in this kit would be able to do it. The thing is about 3 inches long and utterly useless. That being said, make sure you carry a good wrench with you (unless you have a quick release on both the front and back tire) and you'll be fine.

All in all, a good kit with a crappy wrench.
on June 25, 2013
Not at all impressed when I read the instructions that came with it that you need a third lever ... this one only gives you two ... smdh. I did see that one of the ends of the hex wrenches has been grounded to allow you to have a flat blade screwdriver ... I hope I don't need to use the end of that hex wrench.Then I noticed it doesn't have a small phillips driver for you, either! I tell you, everyday I live and learn; then I go out and tell everybody I know!
on September 15, 2012
Yeah, I took this out of the package and was just getting irritated with the lack of screwdriver when I noticed it was on the bottom of one of the Hex tools. Still, it works, I have no trouble adjusting the wrench, and it seems sturdy enough (I certainly abused it trying to get my husband's old saddle off to replace it with a new one...4 shots of WD40, a hammer and a Hex tool, still no luck, I might have to take it to the shop. But The tools are holding up well. Only time will tell when I need to use this again, but for now I am happy with it.
on January 9, 2015
All of the tools are solid quality, but the adjustable wrench is too small to fit the nuts on my wheels which is a big reason I bought this set. Also, the Alan keys only have one flat head screw driver, no Phillips heads, which is not a big deal. Overall, a decent purchase.